Gackt is a Japanese vocalist, much loved by non-Japanese fans worldwide. Often, among non-Japanese fans, liking Gackt is synonymous with being a newbie to the genre. For many, Gackt is a gateway artist; you get your start with him but stop listening to him as they become more aquainted with the genre. In Japan, most people do not like Gackt, they think he is strange.
Gackt first gained popularity as the singer for the visual kei band, Malice Mizer. After he left the band in 1999, his style changed from the dramatic, visual kei style, to a more pop style. Gackt is memorable for his overly "cool" demeanor, having had many plastic surgeries (to look more white; but he looks more like a Final Fantasy character), and his erratic onstage behavior, including crazy dancing and fanservice).
"I'm gonna go get Diabolos, the new Gackt CD!"
"I can't believe you still like him."
Gackt suki desu ka? (Do you like Gackt?)
Gackt? kimochiwarui desu! (Gackt? No, he's weird!)
Dramatic behavior shown my a man in a relationship of some sort. Usually portrayed in a feminine, erratic way. The behavior causes most women to be completely turned off and often results in a break-up if the relationship hasn't already been terminated.
"During our break-up my ex's mandrama was apparent when he said, You stupid bitch! Can't you see I love you? To make matters worse, you didn't even notice my new haircut!"
1) n. Iron ore mined from deep within the bowels of the earth which, to preserve its strength and suppleness, is forged for a long time at low temperature. Effective against some fey creatures' damage reduction.
2) a) exc. An expression of disapproval used in response to the erratic, absurd, or irrational behavior of an individual, usually one who is under the influence of alcohol or narcotics . b) v. to restrain or pacify such an individual.
3) As 2, but in regards to a homosexual male who is performing an action that is stereotypically "faggy," such that he is becoming a parody of himself.
1. Moktar: It appears that this small winged humanoid is ignoring approximately ten points of damage from every successful attack we make against it.
Sepharil: Yes, Moktar, it is a good thing that I have this +1 masterwork cold iron greatsword.
2. "Sir, the number of lines you just bumped is immaterial to the matter at hand. If you do not pull up your pants and remove yourself from my kitchen sink immediately, I shall be forced to lay the cold iron on you.
3. When the young homosexual male launched into a spirited rendition of "People," his companions implored him to "cold iron"
acronym for Spontaneous Acts of Black Stupidity. Usually used when referring to the somewhat erratic and offending behavior of African Americans by Caucasians; such as their tenancies to touch basketball rims, yell very loudly at each other from across streets, get in big fights that jeopardize anyone within 20 feet, or any other stupid activities that mostly performed by African Americans. SABS is usually stated as a word of warning to other Caucasians without offending the nearby African Americans.
It is uncommon in sentences, but when it is used in sentences it appears as a plural noun (regardless of the amount) describing a past event.
1. Two white boys, Robert and Andrew, are walking by the basketball court on their way home from tennis practice. They see two black boys playing basketball. One of them elbows the other in the face while dunking, and then proceeds to run around the court whooping and hollering; the other black man throws the ball at him and the two of them get in a fight.
Robert turns to Andrew and says, "SABS"
Andrew nods in agreement, "SABS indeed"
2. Uncommon sentences usage
Robert, "The other day I saw some SABS; they nearly broke my leg."
Andre, "Well thats just terrible."
A typical right of passage, a cliche event that all would be lawyers must go through. Involves two months of unbelievably boring lectures, followed by spending the rest of the day studying in a law library or other similarly isolated and secluded environment. During this time, neuroses begin to surface such as increased nervousness, irritability, depression, despondency, etc... Behavioral defects also begin to arise such as exponentially increased drinking, smoking, nervous twitches, unwise relationship choices or sexual encounters (i.e. cheating), and possibly erratic, uncommon, or unorthodox behavior. Culminates in an extremely difficult two day exam, after which candidates must wait months to discover whether or not they actually passed.
"Man, what's gotten into that guy and that girl from the bar review course, all they do is make out in the law library while the rest of us are studying for the bar exam."
Refers to the social status of an individual based upon the condition of the individual's vehicle or acting in such a way that it is similar to someone that owns such a car. Such behavior is characterized by erratic driving, waving one's limbs outside of the car gesticulating in an odd manner to some incoherent music, or in other terms: acting like jackasses in a crappy car.The vehicle usually makes odd noises (backfiring, chirping, or rattling), has peeling paint, or at least is in such disrepair, that it is completely worthless.
We be chillin skizbang style
Formally known as JT, he is an individual who associates himself with societal groups whom do not accept him. In a constant state of denial and identifiable by his erratic and socially awkward behavior, he displays spontaneous attraction to women whom are in currently engaged in a relationship.
"Dude Jtitties, get away from my girlfriend."
"Why does Jtitties...? F*ck it...no one knows why..."