Subscribe English
look up any word, like bae:
The flesh inside the penis, that supports the function for the penis to erect.
Doctor, Doctor! I can't get an erction anymore, because someone slashed my moonerr.
Do you think they've destroyed my erectile tissue?
by erectism December 29, 2007
8 4