(A portamentau word of epiphany and orgasm)
1. A sudden, climactic feeling of genital and bodily excitement caused by perception of or insight into the reality or essential meaning of something, usually initiated by some simple, homely, or commonplace occurrence or experience.
- College freshman Benjamin had an epiphagasm when he realized that a microwave can be used to prepare virtually any food in the world.
- After Mary broke her leg, she had an epiphagasm because she realized she now had a valid excuse for not attending Phys-Ed the rest of the schoolyear.
- John has an epiphagasm when he realized premixed Kool-Aid powder could be eaten straight outta the container.
- I had an epiphagasm when I discovered there was no urbandictionary.com definition for "epiphagasm".
- I had an epiphagasm when I realized my pseudonym could be an anagram.
- In the case that you should find my real name by solving the anagrammatic pseudonym, you could potentially have an epiphagasm.