look up any word, like blumpkin:
Englishphobia is the fear of using proper english. For instance, someone using the word "gay" instead of "homosexual." The correct word to use is "homosexual," although those who suffer from englishphobia and need to stay politically correct say "gay."
It may be a gay marriage, which by definition means happy, but by definition it is called a homosexual marriage. If liberals are allowed to continue their war against english, we may someday be using "unsolicited bank withdrawal" instead of saying "bank robbery." Englishphobia is taking over society.
by The_Truth234 July 17, 2006

Words related to englishphobia

gay homo homosexual liberal political correctness