look up any word, like rusty trombone:
A style of eyeliner that is referred as emo. Emoliner covers the entire outside of the eye.
Jock: Yo dude did you see that kid with the emoliner over there!
Other jock: Yeah they must be going emo or something!
by yuiopopcorn March 05, 2012
0 0