<Lucas>: Hell yeah they do!
<Lucas>: Hell yeah they do!
1. They have the "image" of an emo (the hair, tight pants, keys clipped onto their belt loop, "a must have emo band shirt to signify there emoness")
2. The are not really emotional its an act to get some dipshit girl to like them. i.e. they cant write poems or play guitar (when they try they turn the distortion up to 10 and cant even finish a fucking guitar riff) sometimes they will even try to sing! *person shoots themselves with gun*
3. The biggest thing is there "adaptabiltiy" heres a perfect example... i was at this rap/emo band concert a couple weeks back. the first act was this horrendous rap group sure enough all the wannabe emos are trying to dance really fast like a black guy "you know all the usher shit" and trying to show off for their girls i was about to slap one of them because the fakeness was getting to me...., but heres the clincher when the emo band comes on there all back to crying NOT there moshing? yeah since when do emos mosh whatever happened to sit and cry in the corner because i ran out of tampons? hmm im not sure
4 actually heres the best part once the shows over there all quiet and sad and regular emo whats that all about?
ugh the mysterious mind of a person wanting to fit in...
POSERS! stay away from these people
Emo: I thought you were emo
Emo Poser: oh yeah sorry *sob* my gf left me because i whined to much
Emo: No i think she realized that your totally fake
Emo Poser: This Is Real! Look at my tears!
Emo: Why are you putting eyedrops in?
Emo Poser: SHUTUP!
Emo: Why do you always show everyone?
Emo Poser: I do not!
Emo: Yea you do, you even showed people you hate.
Emo Poser: I thought you were my friend!
Emo: I'm not friends with posers!
Anyway, here are some ways to spot an emo poser:
1. Act depressed 24/7, even when nothing is wrong in their lives
2. Cut themselves purposefully... and then show it to everyone
3. Must always adopt the complete emo look: dark dyed hair with sidebangs, very tight pants, an emo band t-shirt (like Hawthorne Heights) at least 3 items from Hot Topic, and of course, eyeliner
4. Has a rich family
5. Music lists ALWAYS include the following bands: My Chemical Romance, Hawthorne Heights, The Used, Simple Plan, Fall Out Boy, AFI, and more
6. Throws emo song lyrics around on their myspace/xanga/livejournal/etc., usually as their display name
7. On the above-mentioned sites, include pictures of themselves with the typical myspace angle (weird camera aim which ba...
oh god im so emo, i like blink ..ughh
<Not emo poser>: Mmmkaaayy......
<Emo poser>: Some people even said that I look emo with these glasses. *shows the "emo-looking" glasses and smiles*
<Not emo poser>: Uhh...ok...whatever you say. *rolls eyes*
someone who trys to fit into the emo stereotype because its the new thing
they think their life sucks and cut their wrists for attention
listen to music such as taking back sunday, fallout boy, hawthorne heights and of course panic!at the disco and simple plan which they think are emo
generally girls ages 11-14 who have a myspace and write blogs about what happened the other day when someone called them names and pretend their life is horrible
they are a disgrace to emo and have no idea what real emo is