the part of the scrotum that you attach wires to for electro shock therapy.
Make sure you shave his scorm so we don't have smokey scrotum.
The action of being electrocuted via improper exposure to an electrical wall socket.
While plugging in the salamander, Greg was electrocuted when his hand slipped onto the prong - he was wallsocketed!
Why Lauren Francesca is clear cause to stop counting votes for woman of the millennium 989 years early.more...
1) Recent photo shoot of Lauren Francesca hugging her dog, "Georgie Boy," people at the dog park are confusing the pooch with "Hey, look! It's LUCKY DOG!"
2) Lauren Francesca sends a sign to evolution's amusement park that the train ride is over & the hot caboose is not the only attraction
3) Lauren Francesca proves that no amount of pain, misery or unhappiness is worth dying for, just think of all the times you prayed for merciful death prior to first seeing her
4) Lauren Francesca's banned from vacationing near the Arctic Circle for fear of resultant global warming
5) Movie set janitors tie razors to and flail brooms for dibs to sweep the cutting room floor while her movies are being edited
6) When Lauren Francesca cries those black tears in Los Campesinos! "Romance Is Boring" (dir Alex de Campi), licorice whip sales spike like an EKG during Jack Nicholson's electroshock therapy in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
7) Lauren Francesca has to wear wide brimmed hats if doves fly overhead. Yhey're pissed she can tie an olive branch in a knot with no hands
8) Rumors Lady Gaga will go as Lauren Francesca for Halloween.
9) 1st week LaurenFrancescaFanClub.com was up requests for locks of her hair warranted buying a Sinead O'Connor wig.
10) With Lauren Francesca having two X chromosomes, it's impossible to get PG-13 rating for movies with her in it if script mentions DNA.
Like 2 Girls 1 Cup, only for your ears.
Tim: Did you hear Friday by Rebecca Black?
John: Yup, I'm off to get electroshock therapy
A person with the name Purefoy will usually be lovely, though a little bit on the nutty side. Akin to a possum on LSD, that's then had electroshock therapy. Purefoy's have a tendency to fantasise about marriage to fictional characters and have an extreme aversion to harmless insects. They require constant attention and don't have many boundaries. They rarely have a sexual preference: anything goes with a Purefoy. Men, women, animals, vegetables, you name it. They're also good at SEX. Purefoy is their name, Harry Potter is their game. They would make excellent adoptive parents to ferrets, provided that they didn't have a forgetful moment and forget that ferrets existed. They always have condoms, and usually several arrests. They also have severe Tourettes. Should you meet a Purefoy, you have two options. 1: Become their best friend. 2: Run in the opposite direction. Unless you're extremely dedicated, I recommend option 2. (But option 1 is the best)
If you hear: Fatty fatty fatty! It's a Purefoy.
A modern-day cultured witch doctor who administers drugs and other "cures" for mental conditions which more often than not only alleviate a patient's symptoms mildly or at the very worst damage and cause irreparable harm to their brains. Most seem to be nihilistic misanthropes who are primarily concerned with their paychecks and the daily quota of Big Pharma untested drugs they can sell to misinformed and desperate people. In privacy, many of them likely sacrifice kidnapped children to evil spirits which ensures the continuation of their rotten and dehumanizing stranglehold on the psyches of those who have often times been subjected to quite enough pain and suffering in their lifetimes. The entire "science" of psychiatry has dark ties to the elitist-backed philosophy of eugenics, which is obsessively focused on ridding the world of those people which are genetically "unfit" by the ruling classes' own godless standards. All around psychiatry is mostly a gigantic demonic sham and legal drug-pushing designed to rob willing victims of their money and remaining sanity and brain power.
Uninformed depressed person: "I'm seriously considering making an appointment with a local psychiatrist and getting on some antidepressants and maybe some electroshock therapy. This dark cloud just won't pass over me."
Informed friend: "Let that be your very last resort! A huge majority of the antidepressants contain fluoride compounds that basically anesthetize your brain and accumulate as toxins in your nerve tissue. Electroshock therapy literally damages your brain in order to "heal" it. Get better nutrition, more exercise, sunlight, clean air, rest, and love in your life first. Confide in a truly caring and well-trained therapist. Call me when you feel the need to chat! Avoid financially supporting the snake oil doctors at all costs!
1. A process to flush the all the current thoughts, views, headaches, and/or attitudes of an individual. Usually involving drugs, a blunt force to the head, electroshock therapy, meditation, frontal lobotomy or other brain altering procedure.
2. A strong alcoholic drink, or combination of alcoholic beverages to induce forgetting about the current situation or problem.
"This headache is killing me, I need a brain emena!"
"I know just what you need to get your ex out of your head. We will go out on town and give you a brain enema!"