1. The Canadian equivalent for the American "huh."
2. A term used by a person who is asked a question about which they are vuagely apathetic.
3. Similar to #2, the term may be used by a person when presented with a question-statement for which they have a heavily nuanced opinion but do not feel like discussing.
1. A) Who's that?
2. A) How do you feel about the World Series?
3. A) Yay! Howard Dean is the next DNC Chair!
Scottish word for yes. Dundee mainly.
a phrase often said by Canadians in place of "what" "huh" "right" "pardon"
also how they decided how to spell Canada
guy 1: c?
guy 2: eh
guy 1: n?
guy 2: eh
guy 1: d?
guy 2: eh
Saying Something Stupid Or Saying Something RandomEH. U ALWAYS GOTAA use EH!! AFTER A SENTENCE EH.
Gang Members:Miguel . Ernesta Or Ernita. Donalda
Person 1:Dude My Sock Riped EHHHH
person 2: EH!
Person 1: EH!
Person 2: EH!
Person 2: EHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Person 1: Dude Im Hungry
Person 2: EHHHH! FatAss
Person 1: Panson EHH!
eh- used when answer is too complicated for words, or too much to be into words, used when the other person understands it somewhat, if not fully or not at all, eh is the word for it, or when you're too lazy to type or say all of that
Rasheed how do you feel about you relationships with girl/women?
His answer: eh
It's a simple thing meaning what do you think of what I've said (agree/disagree) or do you understand what I've said.
Saves lots of extra chatter. Eh?
a natural reaction to say when someone says something so dumb you judge them and have no words to say except EHH.
an act of hate/judgment. you say this when you are disgusted, & are judging them soo hard.
SUSIE: JACKIE, YOU ARE SO FARTISTIC!!
A word Canadians use after every fucking sentence.
Canadian #1: Do you want to come to the party with me, eh?
Canadian #2: Sure, just let me get my stuff, eh.
Canadian #1: See you when you get there, eh.
Canadian #2: Bye, eh!