2) Either the ancient language of Egypt and its hieroglyphic script and its deriatives, or its latest form, Coptic, or the Egyptian dialect of Arabic, which has 'g' instead of 'j' and a glottal stop instead of 'q'.
3) A very old but well-preserved person.
4) Someone from a very far away place. See BFE.
2) The inscription is in a later form of Egyptian, written in hieratic script, which is simplified hieroglyphs.
3) Dick Clark is such an Egyptian.
4) Dude, we're lost. The people here are such Egyptians.
"He was definately an egyptian mother fucker"