- extremely new; fresh; young;
- a very young girl (chick) who is not sexually developed;
- a very young girl who has just begun the very first stage of puberty.
You can't date her, she's too eggy for you! You shouldn't even be looking at her, you're a senior!
Eggy is when something annoys you, but not to the point of anger more just frustrating. Also when you meet a person and they're a bit strange... say like Mr Bean or Alan Partridge, these people are "Eggy"
Me: I burnt my toast.
when a person is in an extremely angry and/or hostile mood.
name refers to when a chick is PMSing
I was showing these pictures i took to me mates and then them came up with this idea of sending them to this magazine called shaven amateurs. Anyway, them published them and now me Julie is like really eggy.
When someone is being a downer, hostile, whiny, or just not 'going with the flow'.
Angela: we're planning a surprise birthday for Kenny tonight!
Tim: What an idiotic idea.
Angela: Stop being so bloody
meaning small balls
"Man dood, you got a baby dick
"Fuck you, you got eggies."
While meaning "irritating," "annoying," "uncomfortable," or "awkward," the word typically describes a state of being and no longer bears a direct relation to actual eggs. For philological purposes, it can be noted that all these denotations date as far back as 1982, as used in Naperville, IL, USA.
"He was extremely eggy in his response to me"; "Have you met that eggy lady?"; "I'm feeling a bit eggy today"; "The practice room was cold and eggy."
1) A feeling of cozy, lovely, procreative joy.
2) When a woman feels really lovely about something, so lovely that it inspires her belly to be so happy that her ovaries are smiling.
3) When a woman feels the yummy life force emanating from her belly, like a purring cat.
OMG he is sooo hot, I got all eggy and kept talking about babies the whole night!