1. a lazy bboy that's on the internet all day.
"Damn son, Bboy.org is filled with them Eboys"
a non-bboy who lives on Youtube (or the internet in general), and acts like he knows bboying. The term "eboy" comes from "electronic bboy", AKA one who is a bboy only on his computer. Often, an eboy is one who:more...
1. criticizes/gives advice to real hardworking bboys on how to airtrack but can barely do a six-step
2. spends hours on the Youtube comments debating with other eboys about who is the best bboy and why, which country is better, which crew is better, who bit who, etc., when in fact if they just practiced anywhere as much as they ran their damn mouths they'd probably be as good as those pros
3. watches powermove vids and says "wow power"
4. hates on the eboys who love power, and acts like he's any better by looking at any basic sixstep and says "wow style"
5. worships cico and always claims that he wins when all he does is the same damn 2/3 moves over and over and freaking over again
6. hates on "all-power" korean bboys because he doesn't know anything about anyone other than gambler crew and extreme crew, and doesn't know that Expression crew was an all-style crew
7. hates on american bboys because he's never actually danced with true american bboys and doesn't understand style or flow
8. hates on anyone for that matter, because bboying is ultimately about love for the dance and music, and sharing an amazing culture with everyone regardless of race, age, origin, disability, viewpoint, or taste. Stop hating and go practice.
a person who claims to understand bboying and hip hop on the internet, but in person is a little bitch
this person spends all their time on the internet jerkin it to gambler videos instead of actually practicing.
Fucking little kids in VA are a bunch of eboys they should just quit. YOU GUYS ARE KILLING HIP HOP!
An eboy is a internet troll on the subject of b-boying usually on youtube or on bboy forums. Common signs that one is a eboy are of the following
-Getting overly and angrily involved in the whole 'style' vs. 'power' subject.
-Watching a battle on youtube that happened years ago and argue with other eboys on who 'should' have won.
-Constantly trying to prove their "realness" by saying style will always beat power when they think style is just basic toprock and sixstep, and have no idea what having real style actually means.
-They think good 'style' is just hitting the beat once in a battle with a pose/freeze.
-Talk crap about powermovers like cico, punisher, etc. again to try prove their 'realness' while these bboys are actually doing something in the scene and bigger than they ever will be.
-Have no respect for bboys that actually have a fresh and unique style
-Oh and finally, the overuse of the word eboy
eboy : "NO STYLE ALWAYS BEATS POWERRzz!! you gOtz TO KNOW YOUr HIZTORY!!"
eboy 2: "NOO POWER MADE BREAKING BIG AND IT LOOKZ COOL"
bboy: shut up and go practice style, power, whatever.
eboy: "LiKE OmgZ!!! Taisuke SHOULD HAVE WON!!!"
eboy2: " Noo!!! HE CRASHED AT 2:34 AND HES SOO COKY!!11 "
bboy: this battle happened 3 years ago. go practice.
eboy: "LOOK HE DId siX STEP!!! style always wins!!"
bboy: "its not style until you put your individuality into it, go practice.
eboy: "LOoOk, Kill hit da beat at 4:32!!! he hit the beat thats good style"
eboy: "OMG CICO NOT A BBOY HE GYMNAST NO STYLE!!!"
bboy: "is that why he can smoke you in a battle eboy?"
eboy: "OMgzzz Bboy Ronnie SUXKZ!!!
bboy: "then why don't you call him out and say it to his face? oh ya you won't cuz your an eboy"
eboy: "omgzz YOUR SUCH A EBOY!!!!"
eboy2: " NOoo YOu Da EboY!!!!!
bboy: *at a jam winning battles*
Whoa how did he do that whole set with his hair covering his eyes? He's an EEEEEEEEEEEEEEBoy!