1. Multi-million dollar homes, multiple golf courses including Atlanta Country Club, beautiful and classy people, flashy cars, and 15 minute interstate access south to Buckhead or Downtown Atlanta. East Cobb is home to a lot of Atlanta's greatest wealth, and over the decades has grown substantially.
2. East Cobb is a part of Cobb County in Marietta, Georgia. Contrary to popular belief from people not from around Atlanta, East Cobb is not in Atlanta. it is a beautiful, wealthy suburban area just outside of Atlanta, Georgia. East Cobb is known as the "rich" part of Cobb County.
3. East Cobb is defined as USPS Zip Codes 30068, 30062, and parts of 30067.
4. Just because a locale is east of I-75 in Cobb county GA does not automatically make it part of "East Cobb".
5. In order to be "East Cobb" one must be SOUTH of GA 120 and EAST of I 75
She is so East Snob.