1) A zodiac constellation located between Leo (west) and Libra (east). Usually associated with various fertility or agricultural goddesses, but due to the close proximity of Libra (the scales), it is sometimes associated with goddesses of justice. Often depicted as a woman holding either an ear of wheat and a palm frond, or the scales that form the constellation Libra.
2) The 6th astrological sign of the western zodiac, represented by the symbol ♍, and linked to the constellation Virgo.
3) A person born in the time of the year in which the sun transits the area of the sky containing the Virgo constellation, usually between 23 August and 22 September, although some slight variation is possible.
4) A Latin word meaning virgin, usually a female but can refer to a male. Can also be used as an adjective to describe an object which is pure or unused.
5) A surname of medieval English origin, derived from the Latin word.
6) A genus of moths of the Noctuidae family.
1) Spica is the brightest star in the constellation Virgo.
2) Virgo is the mutable earth sign of the western zodiac.
3) Queen Elizabeth I was born on 7 September 1533, and so is a Virgo.
4) The Virgin Mary translates as Virgo Maria in Latin.
5) Graham Virgo is a Professor in Law at the University of Cambridge.
6) Virgo datanidia is the scientific name for a species of moth.
a chinese astrological sign; somebody born between January 23,1928 and February 9,1929 or between February 17, 1988 and February 5,1989
earth dragons rock
1. A Chinese horoscope sign.
2. Nickname to a certain LOOSER / HOT CHICK.
Tiffany is Earth Dragon.
The closest thing to heaven on earth!
A travelling salesman was in California and he saw a golden payphone. The sign below the phone said, "Direct Line to Heaven: $30,000." The salesman travelled all over the country and wherever he went, he saw the same type of phone with the same type of sign under it. "Direct Line to Heaven: $30,000." When he went to Texas, however, he saw the same type of phone and the sign under it said, "Direct Line to Heaven: 25 Cents." He commented on this to one of the locals. "Everywhere I go in this country, I see this type of phone and the sign under it says, 'Direct Line to Heaven: $30,000.' But when I see this same phone in Texas, it says, 'Direct Line to Heaven: 25 Cents.' Why do you suppose that is?" The man answered, "That's easy. From here, it's a local call."
Symbol of the Bull, they are bull headed and stubborn, ignorant, egotistic, and therefor narrow minded.more...
They are ruled by Venus, planet of love in Greek, in India known as planet of material goods and delicious foods.
They are Earth signs, which like Fire signs give you better odds of being conceited.
Taurus are workaholics, are beautiful as well as they love beauty, and prefer the calming peace of nature. The Bull is perhaps the most superficial of the Earth signs in some ways, even though generally they are down to Earth. They are patient and narcissistic, and love being narcissistic, and like narcissistic people. They can convince themselves of anything until the truth comes down. They like logic and being practical. They balance work and play.
Aries is a Fire sign with a big appetite, Taurus is an Earth sign with attachment to food. Earth signs are always after Fire signs. You know what this means. Western Astrology may say it is their place to discover nature's bliss, but their lesson, is actually to learn to not become too attached to things like food, sex. They might have diet and health problems because of indulgence.
Virgo is the sixth sign of the Western zodiac. It is the only sign represented by a female. Virgo is a low-intensity, female, mutable earth sign, which basically means that it runs through the autumn equinox. This makes Virgoans able to see both sides of a situation. (Other mutable signs include Gemini, Pisces, and Sagittarius.) Virgo is theoretically most compatible with Taurus, Capricorn, Scorpio, and Cancer. It is most incompatible with Gemini, Sagittarius, and Pisces. Virgos are usually neat, organized, intelligent people. They like to be busy and have order in their lives. They are usually not sexually promisicuous (Of course, this depends on other factors in their charts). Virgos are gifted with a keen analytical ability, which is a reason why they cannot get along with Pisces- these two signs are in opposition! Virgo sees the details while Pisces sees the big picture. Virgos have a servile nature and like cleanliness and health food. Virgos are seen as the "Virgin", but when these signs were named, a virgin meant "to be able to say no". Virgo was also once the sign of the fertility of the Earth.
A person's sun sign is Virgo if they are born between August 22nd and September 23rd. People born on the cusps are often jokingly called "Leegos" or "Vlibras". Lol!
Virgo is square to Gemini and Sagittarius, and in opposition to Pisces.
However, Virgo is trine to Capricorn and Taurus, and sextile to Scorpio and Cancer.
I am a Sun in Virgo/Moon in Virgo, but I am a very messy person! Although I demonstrate Virgoan characteristics, my outward personality (Aka ascendant) is Gemini, so I tend to exhibit Gemini characteristics.
A good place to find out more about yourself in astrology is www.cafeastrology.com
The Serpent Holder. The thirteenth zodiac sign.
Ophiuchus has been left out because it would be too expensive to add it on, or becasue of precession of the earth.