|22.||Full Metal alchemist|
-An excellent colorful anime full of comedy, drama, fantasy, and yes, even metal :P. I was somewhat apprehensive because of the overall apearance of the show at first (you know, big googly eyes, and manga-ish reactions) but I was pleased to see that they did this just to draw in the more immature crowd who like bright and shiney objects, etc,. The overall plot just keeps on getting thicker and thicker, with new twists and turns that is not often found nowadays in anime.more...
-The only thing that I can think of that is "wrong" with the show is that it has bad comedic timing, like if someone coughs blood, it gives them a split-second, almost comic-like look to them (this actually does happen).
-Though it is still not my favorite anime, it is surely making its way up my list (cowboy bebop being at the top, of course). It has a great storyline, tear-jerking scenes, (both comedic and tragic)and excellent character-development, the thing that I look for the most to define a good series.
I give this series an A-. Good job Ed and Al!
Just a small author's note: I am not what you would call a typical anime fan (though some of you may say that there is no such thing as a "typical" anime fan, you're just the kind of people I'm talking about). To give you a visual: I am 17-years-old, blonde, straight, normal/somewhat pretty, 125lb girl, who never wears rainbow stockings, OR freaky cat ears, is not in the "goth" group, or any other punk-emo whatever group....and uh...did I forget a...
I don't actually know of any scene kids that talk like 'yEw aRe lyKE s0 hAwt <3XXX' as some examples have shown. From my experience of knowing/seeing scene kids (London is overpopulated with them), here are some basic How To Be A Scene Kid guidelines that you must follow in order to be defined as 'Scene':more...
1. Wear black drainpipe jeans (guys or girls) the lower slung the better
2. Ensure they show off your hipbones and the waistband of your boxers/girlboxers
3. Team your drainpipes with cutesey 'Punkrose' shoes or ballet shoes/converse/pink and black chequered vans (for girls) and Nike Dunks/chequered Vans slip ons/converse (for guys)
4. Wear youth/medium band t shirts (guys and girls) remember, the tighter the better!
5. Alternatively, girls may choose to wear short denim skirts over cut off black leggins with ballet shoes/converse
6. Ladies, team your kiddie tee with a long string of white pearls
7. Guys may choose to wear a bandana (or two?) either around their neck (or covering their mouth for a myspace picture) or alternatively tied around their wrist
8. In the colder weather, scene kids may choose to wear a youth/medium black band hoodie with their outfit, again the smaller the better!
9. These seem to be the most popular choices of clothing for London Scene kids, however na...
The scene: is something we live, a community of people that are united in loyalty, trust and common tastes.more...
lets justify being scene, for all you kids. im sick of being bashed on for the way we choose to live our lives by jelous people.
1. yes we have good fashion sense. guys do have lush hair, and girls do like baby bows and choppy hair. and we do vintage shop find rad clothes and add our own style to them. and alot of us do gauge our ears. atleast we put effort into how we appear. and yes we prefur to be skinny. everything fits that way.
2. yes were good in photgraphy. the crazy angles we take pictures from make our photos not so boring. we do have cool facial expressions and poses. it defines us.
3. we do use the local scene not only to hear raw music and dance, but also to hang out in the setting WE BELONG IN. and choose to be in. like other kids would go to the mall or a sport or something.
4. we do have our groups and ranks within the scene. its not like were gangs and hate other groups. there the people were closest to, like family. and the ranks just depend on how much respect you have from your peers. dont bash on us for that. and yes when new people come to our shows we do size them up to see what there all about.
5. when we say, "im so rad" "im So scene" Im Cooler then you kay?" and other stuff. its usually sarcastic. you know...
HERE ARE SOME VITAL SIGNS TO KNOW IF YOU ARE OR KNOW ANY OTHER CHOCH DADIES........more...
-You put on way to much axe or any other kind of body spray when you get out the shower
-You own more than one hollister shirt
-you own a seashell or crableg necklace
- you own high-top sneakers and wear them too school
-you wear tight jeans to school
-you go too the tanning salon every other day(and you are a guy)
-you have frosted tips
-you use gel to spike up your hair
-your favorite bands are 3 doors down and nickleback
-you own abercrombie and fitch sandals or flip flops
-the only polo shirts you own are abercrombie, american eagle, and hollister
-you wear pink shirts to school because you think they are cool
-you wear cargo shorts that look like they have bricks in the pockets
-every shirt you own smells like american eagle outfitters
-you actually enjoy going to the mall to shop at aeropostale
-you think sideburns are neat
-your swimsuit and cargo shorts go down to your shins
-you wear abercrombie hats
-you own plaid shorts
-you wear 10$ panama jack sunglasses from a local cvs
-you actually gel your hair up so you can have bangs
-you own and wear a wrist bracelet that is from american eagle
-you always wear an undershirt under your polo even its 100 degrees outside, you never free ball that shit
-you go golfing in your cargo shorts
-you wear camoflauge cargo sharts
-you think peach fuzz facial hair is sharp looking
-you spray cologne on EVERY SQUARE INCH of...
A rapper who everyone thinks is the only positive rapper out there, but they are so damn oblivious, or just plain stupid, because they are plenty of underground rappers, and concious rappers, that are better than him lyrically. Sure, his production is good, but go check a video of him freestyling with Mos Def. THey are plenty of rappers better than his style. When he raps, it really hurts the ears. On one of his new songs, he clearly recites a line from 50 cent, throughout most of the song. WHy? Because he can't think of anything else. It's all production basically. Which I could understand, if you like. However, please do not say he is the best rapper out right now. THankyou.
Yes, I am a showoff, and yes I think I'm always right. But, this I know I am right about . Now, this is what Kanye West is to me - A 50 Cent with positive lyrics. He is hyped up beyond imagination,like 50 , and the production on his albums are pretty good, like on 50's. Bascially, he is a media whore. Sorry. I didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings.
Kanye West is a good producer, but not such a good rapper.
|27.||Rules Of The Internet|
1. Do not talk about /b/more...
2. Do NOT talk about /b/
3. We are Anonymous.
4. Anonymous is legion.
5. Anonymous does not forgive, Anonymous does not forget.
6. Anonymous can be horrible, senseless, uncaring monster.
7. Anonymous is still able to deliver.
8. There are no real rules about posting.
9. There are no real rules about moderation either — enjoy your ban.
10. If you enjoy any rival sites — DON'T.
11. You must have pictures to prove your statement.
12. Lurk moar — it's never enough.
13. Nothing is Sacred.
14. Do not argue with a troll — it means that they win.
15. The more beautiful and pure a thing is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt it.
16. There are NO girls on the internet.
17. A cat is fine too.
18. One cat leads to another.
19. The more you hate it, the stronger it gets.
20. It is delicious cake. You must eat it.
21. It is delicious trap. You must hit it.
22. /b/ sucks today.
23. Cock goes in here.
24. You will never have sex.
27. It needs more Desu. No exceptions.
28. There will always be more fucked up shit than what you just saw.
29. You can not divide by zero (just because the calculator says so).
30. No real limits of any kind apply here — not even the sky
31. CAPSLOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL.
32. EVEN WITH CRUISE CONTROL YOU STILL HAVE TO STEER.
33. Desu isn't funny. Seriously guys. It's worse than Chuck Norris jokes.
34. There is porn of it. No exceptions.
35. If no porn is found of it, it will ...
You see, the reason our town has the reputation it does is because the low life, section eight, welfare scumbag who commented before me is part of the problem. That person and his peers constantly ruin what my parents and so many other families in this community work so hard for. I was born and raised in Mastic went to Wm. Floyd high school and received an outstanding degree from a renown private College.more...
Yes, our town has problems like all towns but, what makes our town different from the best places to live on long island is actually pretty simple. It comes down to certain people in the community. You see, most of the population is hard working families trying to make a living who care for their property and maintain it the best they can. Then there are the people who graffiti and think they're gangster. They do nothing for our community besides bring it down. I find it so funny that people think mastic is the "hood" It makes me laugh when people say mastic has gangsters. What makes them oh so "gangster"? Because they look like poor people stuck in the 90's wearing pants 5 sizes to big with a white tee and a fitted hat over their ears. Ha!!! If you put those so called "gangsters" in a real hood like Bedford-Stuyvesant and not in a beach community in the suburbs of long island, we all know they would cry their little way back home and realize maybe it would have been a smart idea to stay in school and contribute to society instead of constantly engrossing...