dude B: Yeah, what a dupnik!
dope, idiot, fool, moron, ninny, imbecile, dolt, dullard, dunce, dupe, jackass
2. A no-frills law enforcement officer who does his job.
Origin. Named for Sheriff Clarence Dupnik, a popular sheriff in Pima County, located in Southern Arizona. With a law enforcement career spanning over 50 years, Dupnik has won reelection by far, greater margins than his Maricopa County counterpart, Joe Arpaio in the past several elections.
Dupnik became the target of tea party activists and received death threats for speaking out against Arizona's controversial "SB 1070" bill calling it "unnecessary" and "racist."
Dupnik's department have arrested more illegal immigrants - and turned them over to the border patrol, than any other law enforcement agency in the state.
While speaking to the media after a Jan. 8, 2011 shooting that targeted his friend, Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords, Dupnik again became a target of Right Wing media for saying, "There's reason to believe that this individual may have a mental issue. And I think people who are unbalanced are especially susceptible to vitriol."
Despite the passion-based, knee-jerk attacks from the Far Right, Dupnik has been lauded as a hero in other circles for exercising his right to free speech in alluding to the reasons behind the growing polarization that has pervaded diplomatic discourse in America.
1. A law enforcement officer who fancies themselves highly trained "operator" and yearns to see some "action" but ends up panicking when the shit hits the fan and killing an innocent person.
2. A highly trained law enforcement operator who negligently kills someone and tries to hang a series of charges on the victim retroactively in an attempt to obfuscate his or her crime.
1. To be killed by law enforcement due to a combination of incompetence, gross misuse of force and "highly trained" wanna-be "operators" who dump their bowels and their magazines at the slightest movement.
2. To be murdered by incompetent "law enforcement officers" and then be retroactively accused in the press of any crime that might somehow justify their deplorable actions.
2. Yah Sgt. Seuza was great in training but turned out to be a huge dupnik, he almost got our whole team suspended.
3. It was hard for the Sheriff to decide whether he should send some detectives around to the suspects house to investigate or just dupnik the guy and be done with it.
4. Did you hear about Jose? He got totally dupniked yesterday, I heard they even shot his dog.
5. Old LEO saying: You can't crack a big case without dupniking a few perps.