1. Any person to inwardly reclined to be of any use in this life
2. An idiot of gigantic proportion, to the point where it is inaccurate to call he/she a dummy
3. A strange, lithuanian dance performed by some Canadians up north
4. Plural for a number of small, flight-challenged geese named dummo
1. The dummop sat slouched in the corner, eyeing the dying man but not doing a thing about it.
2. "You dummop!" yelled jennifer when her partner showed up, science project not in hand.
3. Every year, the dummop is performed by my mother.
4. The dummop waddled along the ground, running futilely from a hungry jackal