2. (verb, reflexive) do something
3. (verb, intrans.) do something
4. (noun) something
2. "Sup yo. Why don't you duke it on over here and we'll head out."
3. "Hey duder, what are you scoopers poopin?" "Nothin much bro -- straight dukin."
4. "Hey did you get your new dukes yet?"
2.)One's hands clenched tight together to form deadly weapons often called FISTS in order to defeat an advisary.
3.) The act of duking it out, to fight, to rumble, and / or lay the smack down thick.
"Lets duke it out. first one to cry is a yancy pants."
A natural phenomena of character, wit, charm all rolled into one unbelievable individual.