The plural form of duh-weeb, you duh-weeb!
There sure are a lot of duh-weebs!
Punctuation that some duh-weebs are starting to include in the spelling of the "words" they define.
Even if some other duh-weeb would bother to look up the definition of your personal name, do you really think he's going to include a parenthetical phrase when he's spelling it?
|3.||Goodbye cruel forum|
A shorter form of I'm leaving the board forever, usually posted by people with ADHD, PMS, or menopause, CAPSLOCKERS, dyslexics, n00bs and duh-weebs who are disoriented because they haven't taken the time to learn how to properly use a particular forum's features or interact with people on it.
1. N00b posts message and returns three weeks later and can't find it because it has been scrolled off to the second page by three weeks worth of newer messages:
Who did you $&*^@* delete my message!!! Goodbye Cruel ForuM?????
2. ADHD sufferer submits several messages, after each of which is notified that each message will be reviewed for posting; is too impatient to read that, so:
WHY CAN"T I POST MESSGES LIKE ANYBUDY ELSE? GOODBYE CRUEL FORUM!!!!
3. Capslocker: I WUZ CALM DOWN TIL ALL YOU TOLD ME TO CLAM DOWN!!! GOOD BYE CRLUE FORUM!?!!
4. Dyslexic: I dono wat u mean by my nice gisnature, but u shudnt talk to peeple that way! Goodby cruel forum!
5. Duh-weeb tries to insult someone, but replies to the wrong message and insults someone else. That person replies in kind, and duh-weeb tries to insult him too, but again replies to the wrong message and insults another innocent bystander, and on and on...
Why are all you guys on his side against me??? Goodbye cruel forum!!!
1. Red-colored Mountain Dew product.
2. One of the earlier computer viruses that propagated both by email and over network connections.
Both of these came out shortly before 9/11 and the Anthrax scare, causing no end of confusion among duh-weebs and n00bs.
Normal, but technologically unprepared person: I was just sitting there drinking my Code Red (1) when Code Red (2) DLed and started spamming everybody in my address book.
Duh-weeb: I understand you got a Code Red infection, but did you spill it on the keyboard or the hard drive?
N00b: It's just scandalous that none of the doctors knew what I was talking about when I asked for inoculation against Code Red!
Stereotypically duh-weebish way of pronouncing Phoenix, as presented by a commercial that targets duh-weebs.
Everybody knows that Phoenix is the capitol of Arizona, even that duh-weeb on the commercial that calls it Puhonix!
Flagstaff?!? Ha ha ha ha ha...
Dweeb spelled phonetically so dweebs can find it.
Duh-weebs are the last ones to know that they are dweebs because they can't find the definition of the word.
|7.||Food Guide Pyramid|
A term for which all definitions have been deleted, because the duh-weebs who delete them don't have the decency or the capability to write a better daffynition.
Food Guide Pyramid is a food guide for duh-weebs.