To duff. (v)
1) An unspecified act, with the ability to surface in the conversation with vague initialization; a general verb replacement, adding emphasis on the action done.
2) The action/s brought upon in the rare situation of a peg-leg and/or amputee impaling another person’s chest at high velocity, generally in the process of a high-altitude attack.
1) a. "Dude, I'm totally going to duff you in the face if you don't shut the fuck up."
b. "Oh yeah? Well I duffed your mom last night."
2) (In the context of 'Rules of Engagement')
"Yeah, I can totally see that little stubby girl duffing him in the chest."
Designated Ugly Fat Friend
Two hot chicks at a bar will have a really nasty fat ugly bitch hanging out with them, refered to as a "DUFF".
"Wow that fat DUFF is hanging out with those two attractive ladies, too bad."
the type of beer Homer Simpson drinks
pass me another Duff Mo
Designated Ugly Fat Friend.
That 3rd girl is definitely the duff of the group.
1) Something that's flawed or faulty
2) To duff up, to assault, beat up etc
He sold me a duff DVD so I duffed him up.
A unattractive female who is always seen with another female who is marginally more attractive. It is usually impossible to score with the hotter female without the duff receiving her fair share of the action.
Damn! I so wanna tap that chick.. but goddamn, she always has that duff Nicole hanging off her. Look at that fat mess!
An abbreviation for 'Designated Ugly Fat Friend'. Often in many large groups of women (usually adolecents) there will be a D.U.F.F. as a means to look better by comparison.
I only hang out with her becuase I need a D.U.F.F., otherwise, she'd be, so, history.
marijuana that has already been run through a vaporizer at least once.
all i've got left to vaporize is some duff from last week, but we can still get pretty high.