Etymology: This word was invented by Drew Nutter, originally used whilst (not while, whilst sounds cooler) talking to his dad, he would call him "dadman man dudeman" (cuz his name is coleman so its like a mix of 'dad' and 'coleman', cuz like theres a 'man' in 'coleman')(actually it wasnt used whilst talking to his dad, its more like thats what i call him when i talk to myself lol)
1. Subject is initally indecisive and uncommital about suggested group activity. However the word "no" is never used.
2. The subject weakly agrees to participate in the suggested activity and sets up a situation where others are waiting on him/her.
3. The subject dissappears or doesn't answer the phone for several hours or just until it is too late for all involved to participate in said activity.
4. The subject calls and gives one of the following three excuses....1. Fell asleep, 2. Doing Laundry...3. Fighting with current love interest. Then reveals he is either "tired" or "not feeling well" and has decided to stay home.
5. All those who have been waiting on the subject for several hours become immediately enraged since they have been Dudemanned.
The actual term dudeman is a contraction of "dude" and "man" and was developed by one of the first known and most frequent dudemanners and repeatedly used during step four of his dudemans. ex: "Ahh...dude man, I think I'm just gonna stay in tonight."
the hobbies of the dude man include hanging with friends and family, having sex, drinking, and smoking pot. however he or she uses condoms at all times, does not drink and cry for attention, and will always pass the bowl. this type of human lives in all of us.
when humanity realizes this, there will be no more war, crime, misery, selfishness, stealing, or cheating.
there will only be peace and love.