however, people of class and distinction still refer to the word in its original context.
2) Dawg! I got Dubs on my 87 caprice, but then I hit a pothole and the whole wheel assembly fell off. When I walked home to get my escort to try and go tow the car home, someone had yoinked my dubs!
2. Twenty dollars
3. Twenty dollars worth of anything, especially narcotics
4. Twenty-inch rims
5. The art of making a remix, especially a reggae song, in which the lyrics are all or partially removed and the focus is placed on the drum track and the bass
6. Generally incorrectly used as a name for any remix to any song
2. That CD player is like two dubs
3. Lemme get a dub, I gotta get high
4. I got my Escalade rollin on dubs'
5. Lee "Scratch" Perry is the master of the traditional reggae dub, especially his work with Sir Robert Nesta Marley
6. Jay-Z calls it a dub but it's really just a remix
We were rollin on dubs...