shorter word for double..commonly used in school
aww shit! i have dubs physics next
1. Abbreviaton for the letter W
2. Twenty dollars
3. Twenty dollars worth of anything, especially narcotics
4. Twenty-inch rims
5. The art of making a remix, especially a reggae song, in which the lyrics are all or partially removed and the focus is placed on the drum track and the bass
6. Generally incorrectly used as a name for any remix to any song
1. I drive a V. dub
2. That CD player is like two dubs
3. Lemme get a dub, I gotta get high
4. I got my Escalade rollin on dubs'
5. Lee "Scratch" Perry is the master of the traditional reggae dub, especially his work with Sir Robert Nesta Marley
6. Jay-Z calls it a dub but it's really just a remix
noun- twenty inch rims and only twenty inch rims for anything larger see twankie dueces, dub dueces, or duece dueces. smaller see dub minus dueces
why would you put dubs on a mustang?
short for the expression "double dime". meaning $20 (usually of drugs).
I had to save some money so i could buy a dub
Rims on an automobile that are 20 inches in diameter.
Ganstas roll on dubs.
Dub is reggae stripped to its essentials. with peolple like scratch perry, and king tubby paving the way in the 60's. both these guys were music producers that had tons of recordings laying around and started splicing tracks together. The roots of sampling. dub is all about the BASS and badass drumming everything else cuts in and fades out Dub is the voice of the soul..
yo thats some heavy ass DUB
Commonly used to refer both to two dime bags of weed (which, incidentally, equal 20 dollars) and to 20'' rims on cars, particularly SUV's. The word "dub" is used to refer to something that equals 20, whether it be weed OR rim size.
Yo, can I get two dubs from you?
We were rollin on dubs...
An expression for a rather pointless number generator often seen on 4Chan
. A random number is rolled (*roll 2*, etc) between 00 and 99. If someone was to roll 66 for example, the comment is thumbed up ridiculously high. If they're unlucky and roll lets say, 65, they're showered with negative thumbs until their account is banned.
Often accompanied by a picture of Christian Bale
pointing at the roll (or something similar).