1. Twenty dollars of a drug in a baggie, usually marijuana.
2. A kick in the testicles.
4. In football when a quarterback is sacked twice in a row; double sack.
dub sack n. v.
1. "Wanna go halves on a dubsack?"
2. "Hey, remember when that girl dubsacked you in the parking lot at Sheldon?"
3. "That bitch was all up on my dubsack."
4. "Son of a bitch got dubsacked!"
20 dollars worth of marijuana. depends largely on the quality. very low quality mexican schwag can be 3 grams for 20 dollars. high quality stuff on the street is generally 20 dollars per gram. at 275 dollars an ounce, which is about standard, it comes out to a little under 10 dollars a gram. Most dealers are willing to sell a gram for 15 dollars, or about a gram and a half for 20. It depends a lot on the dealer. Many street dealers here in berkeley will actually sell 3/4 of a gram for 20 dollars (see "custie").
i have also heard the phrase "dub for 15", meaning selling what would usually be 20 dollars of marijuana for 15 dollars.
"I came across 25 dollars while cleaning my room, so I bought myself a dub sack, some phillies, and a lighter"
A dub sack is a bag of trees that is about 2 grams. One gram of good weed goes for $10 up in Ma, so you do the math.
Yo son, i got a fat ass dub sack in the car, wanna go smoke a bowl?
1. (n) A twenty-dollar bag of marijuana.
2. (adj.) Really awesome, good, cool, or just something you throw in with other words as a way of showing how excited you are.
This dubsack is dubsack, yo. Dubsack!
A $20 sack usually about 2 grams (Atleast here in Humboldt County, thats how it is)
Sup, dogg, wanna hook me up with a dub sack?
a bag with $20 worth of any drug in it. for weed its usually about a gram
got a phat dub
sack of the kronic in my back pocket
A $20 bag of weed, here in MI you can get about 3.5+ grams for $20 aka an 1/8th
hey i need a 20 sack