Pretending to be drunk or passed out in a compromising situation in order to escape unintended consequences. Basically when someone is under the influence and uses the "I was really drunk excuse," in this case pretending to "pass out," in order to escape retribution from another individual or group.
Sam was getting a lap dance from Tim's girlfriend, Michelle, when Tim walked in. Sam decided to play dead and he told Tim the next morning that Michelle had given him a lap dance after he passed out.
A concoction of 30 cans of Keystone Light, a fifth of cheap vodka, four pink lemon-aid concentrates, a bag of ice, and an optional pint of ever clear. The mixture is put into a cleaned out cooler and served like jungle juice.
I've been peeing out of my butt all day because I got schleezeboinked off Rebel Juice last night.
Definition : To become so drunk u become a primate , loosing all reason , humanity, control , will and dignity.
Jisses u are Kafferdronk u look like an a enraged concrete jungle monkey.
A party house located in Albany, NY on Hudson ave. in between Quail and South Lake. The house is approximately 2000 sq feet with three floors and a basement. Currently there are eight people living in the house. Parties typically take place during the weekend and have 4-5 kegs of Keystone Light and Jungle Juice comprised of water, beer, kool-aid, and about 3-4 liters of Crystal Palace vodka. Parties typically begin in the basement then expand to the upper floors as the amount of people increases. One or two house members are responsible for selling cups which are priced at $5. There is no cover at 409 Hudson ave. but those who do not pay for a cup are usually asked to drink there own alcohol. The house has been praised for having an extremely balanced Girl:Guy ratio although the balance has shifted in either direction in past parties. The typical drinking game setup is one to two pong tables in the basement and flip cup tables upstairs and outside (depending on the weather). 409 Hudson's most noted parties have been: "409 Halloween Party", "Andrew and Zac's 20th Birthday", "Kegs and Eggs Pregame at 409", and "409 Stoplight Party".
UAlbany Student #1: Yo I went to this party at 409 last night and got total obliterated. This kid threw up and fell down a flight of stairs
UAlbany Student #2: Yeah they call him Pyatt, that's nothing though I heard later he went out to get pizza and got tazzed by a cop!
UAlbany Student #1: Only at 409 Hudson..
(n) a person that accompanies his friends to a party and tries to consolidate them, keep them out of trouble, holds back girls' hair while they puke, and makes sure they get home safely. Sheepdogs are not necessarily sober, but are distinguished by their genuine concern for their friends, never taking advantage of a girl when she is wasted or leaving.
Drunk Girl: I'm wasted are you wasted?
Sheepdog: I'm tipsy, but I gotta be the sheepdog tonight and make sure my friends get home okay.
Drunk Girl: Aww...
1. -noun. A night in which one gets so drunk, usually off Jack and Cokes, where one ends up blacking out, crying about nothing, and then eventually throwing up either on himself or the ground. The Maness night process usually happens sequentially, but rarely one of the three actions does not occur. (When thrown up on the ground, the person experiencing the Maness night usually falls into their own throw up and then refuses to be helped up, thus still laying in their own throw up.)
2. -noun. A night/day where one drinks an excessive amount of alcohol and doesn't know when to stop.
3. -noun. A night/day where one drinks enough to kill a small village in Central Africa.
1. Person one, "Wow, brother! What happened last night?" Person two, "I don't know, but Ralph sure had a Maness Night last night. We were at a party where he drank so much Jungle Juice he almost molested a girl and then threw up on the stoops of the apartment building! He continued to lay in his own vomit until picked up by three people." Person one, "That was a great night then!"
2. I believe tomorrow we should have a Maness Night.
3. We drank so much alcohol last night we should have been in comas. Last night was an awesome Maness night!
Disneyhood refers to a district where the young and affluent have displaced an urban jungle with a theme park of fusion restaurants, appointment-only boutiques and heirloom cocktail lounges.
A few old guard local residents and other tokens of the neighborhood's gritty past are retained by local realtors to lend a thin layer of urban panache for newly arrived boutiques and trust fund-financed artist lofts.
INVESTMENT BANKER: "Dude, I would not go partying in the lower east side after midnight, you can't get a cab, the cabbies are afraid of getting robbed"
ARTIST WITH RENT CONTROLLED APARTMENT: "Cabdrivers are not afraid of lower east side, that is Disneyhood! They just don't want your drunk ass throwing up in their cab"