2. a realization you come to after playing the drums for 6 years without missing a day of practice.
3. when you keep track of the days that you practice the drums.
4. when the drums start talking to you.
5. when people start knowing you by "that drummer kid".
6. when you sit in one spot every day all day playing the drums.
7. when instead of playing video games you play the drums and make sound effects.
8. Knowing that therapy isn't gonna help.
9. without the drums you cry or start throwing things.
10. when someone asks you to stop playing, you ignore them and keep going and hit their hands if they try to stop you.