look up any word, like fleek:
(n.) A round magazine for an automatic weapon which holds a very high number (100+) of rounds. Used because a conventional 30-round magazine will be emptied in a couple of seconds on full automatic.

Related words: banana clip, tommygun
Most Tommyguns are equipped with a drum clip.
by Student-Athlete October 21, 2004

Words related to drum clip

banana clip tommygun