2. one who wishes they had access to drugs
3. one who tries to find a connection to drugs in every song that has ever been recorded. (Some common examples are The Beatles' Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds and Chicago's 25 or 6 to 4)
2. I think my brother is a druggie because after we moved he had "withdrawal" symptoms, probably cuz he didn't know where to get the stuff in our new neighborhood.
3. My uncle thinks that every song is about drugs. I believe firmly that he is a druggie.
1. A person needing medical help if the person is rich, white, and Republican.
2. A low life criminal if the person is anything other than the type druggie described above.
Druggies have a different perspective than everyone else. They aren't scared to break the rules (obviously) and believe it or not...we have morals too.
Most druggies can have fun without drugs but prefer them because it makes everything funner and enhances everything.
Being a druggie is usually just a phase through life but some people (who become addicted to crack, heroin, meth, oh my!) turn into a drug addict and are one life long.