1. To knock someone over, usually associated with the first hit in a fight.
2. To spend (generally a lot of) money; to buy something.
3. To release an album.
1. An expensive car/convertible. (see whip)
1. I'm gonna drop that kid if he don't back the f*** off.
2. Nigga, I dropped 500 G's on these rocks.
3. Nelly dropped two albums at once this week and they both at the top of the charts.
1. We just got back from the Bentley dealership, bro, you seen the new drop?
Person 2: "Holy shit dude"
To sell drugs or to a lesser extent, shop merchandise.
"I've already dropped 6 ounces of weed today."
2. To shoot/kill someone.
2. "We should drop that muh-fucka before shit get's outta control."
Drops provide are meant to provide smooth transitioning from toprock to footwork.
Common foundational drops are the knee drop, corkscrew, and front and back sweeps.
Drops can also be categorized as suicides. Suicides are moves where the dancer literally drops onto the ground in a seemingly painful way, but are painless if done correctly.
Common suicide drops are the coin drop and pencil drop.
Suicide drops also provide transitioning from one move to another. A BBoy can suicide into another move.
Toprock > Knee Drop > Footwork
Toprock > Coin Drop > Baby Mills