when a person mentions something (usually in a subtle manner) that is completely unnecessary to the conversation, and serves only as a gateway for the person to indirectly brag about his/herself.
this is an extension of name dropping.
Todd: "My name is Todd, what's yours?"
Tucker: "Tucker, hey where are you from?"
Todd: "Louisiana, you?"
Tucker: "Oh, I'm from California *where I won the national championship 7 years in a row for Greco-Roman wrestling."
word of the day: January 19, 2005
1. To knock someone over, usually associated with the first hit in a fight.
2. To spend (generally a lot of) money; to buy something.
3. To release an album.
1. An expensive car/convertible. (see whip
1. I'm gonna drop that kid if he don't back the f*** off.
2. Nigga, I dropped 500 G's on these rocks.
3. Nelly dropped two albums at once this week and they both at the top of the charts.
1. We just got back from the Bentley dealership, bro, you seen the new drop?
to take Ecstasy orally.
I dropped like 2 pills an hour ago and I'm rolling balls!!!
The part of a dubstep tune where it gets so incomprehensibly filthy that one cannot fathom - therefore, ones mind explodes.
Person 1: "Yo dude, check out the drop in this banger"
Person 2: "Holy shit dude"
To consume a drug orally, most commonly acid and ecstacy.
To sell drugs or to a lesser extent, shop merchandise.
"When are you going to drop that hit?"
"I've already dropped 6 ounces of weed today."
1. To knock someone to the ground.
2. To shoot/kill someone.
1. "He was stepping up, thinking he was King Shit, so I dropped that little bitch."
2. "We should drop that muh-fucka before shit get's outta control."
to spend money on something; to purchase something
dude just dropped 20 bones on that classic '65 mustang!
Drops are another category of moves within the dance of BBoying.
Drops provide are meant to provide smooth transitioning from toprock to footwork.
Common foundational drops are the knee drop, corkscrew, and front and back sweeps.
Drops can also be categorized as suicides. Suicides are moves where the dancer literally drops onto the ground in a seemingly painful way, but are painless if done correctly.
Common suicide drops are the coin drop and pencil drop.
Suicide drops also provide transitioning from one move to another. A BBoy can suicide into another move.
Sets with drops:
Toprock > Knee Drop > Footwork
Toprock > Coin Drop > Baby Mills