The Murphy's Law of Driving
1) The car infront of you is always slower.
2) The car in back of you always wants to go faster.
3) There is never traffic until you start to back out of your driveway.
4) There is never traffic until you reach the stop sign.
5) When you are in a hurry, everyone is on a joy ride.
6) When you are looking for an address, everyone is in a hurry.
7) Bugs, salt, and other grime on the windshield are attracted to the area directly infront of your line of sight.
8) If a car in the other lane is hovering between you and the car infront of you, he wants to switch, even though...
9) Turn signals (blinkas) are never used.
10) Your exit is 3 lanes to the right, and about 200 feet away.
And that's just the tip of the iceberg.
Something woman should not do. /Definition
Man: God dammit! Its taken 3 hours for my mom to get from my house to my school and she has managed to crash the car TWICE, this is why woman shouldnt be driving
Driving as in golf. When a guy attempts to get a girl (his golf ball) to like him through a very direct approach with little subtlety
Guy 1: Yo were you driving that girl over there?
Guy 2: Yeah it was a good drive, the golf ball is on the green
Guy 1: True, just remember to wear a "golf bag" if you decide to go for the hole in one