it drives men and what i like to call "normal" girls nuts.
Dag Jenny, all she did was look at you. Why you gotta be so drama?
Typically "drama" is used by people who are chronically bored or those who seek attention.
People who engage in "drama" will usually attempt to drag other people into their dramatic state, as a way of gaining attention or making their own lives more exciting.
Common warning signs/ risk factors of drama or a dramatic person are:
1. Having one supposedly serious problem after another.
2. Constantly telling other people about one's problems.
3. Extreme emotionality or frequently shifting, intense emotions.
4. Claiming to have experienced negative events that are highly implausible.
5. A boring job or mundane life.
6. Making claims without sufficient evidence or a lack of detail about supposedly serious events.
7. A pattern of irrational behavior and reactions to everyday problems.
Debra lost her keys then spent four hours crying and yelling at her husband.
Mary did not answer her cell phone for an hour, so John feared that she had died in a horrible car accident.
Someone stole Steve's can of Coke from the break room fridge, now he believes that someone at work is trying to destroy him.
Not based on a true story, but I'm sure you know that this actually happened at your local high school. Enjoy
unnecesary bitchiness, hate and incompetence or cause of such brought upon and/or made a big deal out of.
'those retards needs to shut the fuck up and stop causing all this drama and hating among us. they talk shit but dont do shit.'
"I'm sick and tired of your bullshit and drama. Fuck you and yo momma!" - (again the social scientist)
DRAMA - because even yo momma will kick your ass to the curb and say GROW THE FUCK UP!
"Then why don't you break up with him?" Jeff's girl friend's friend asks.
"Cus I love him! And I can't just dump him! Oh my god! What should I do?!?!?!"-replys Jeff's girl friend.
Drunken Retarded Association of Mexico and America
The acronym was coined by Ken S of Roseville, Michigan.
Basically, DRAMA is an association of a bunch of drunken retards who still think that they’re in high school. This association is only for inhabitants of Mexico and America, which includes Canada.
The Five Signs of DRAMA:
1. If you only listen to one side of a story, and then form your opinion, you might be a DRAMA member.
2. If you take sides when two of your friends are fighting, which only adds to the DRAMA, you might be a DRAMA member.
3. If you don’t talk to someone because you’re mad at them, you might be a DRAMA member.
4. If you worry more about what other people are doing, instead of focusing on yourself, you might be a DRAMA member.
5. If you continuously gossip, or talk negatively about total strangers in a social setting, or talk about someone behind their back (whether it be friend, foe, or strange), you might be a DRAMA member.
To be considered a member of DRAMA, you must have at least one of these symptoms. If you have any of these symptoms, please seek professional help immediately. Or, if all else fails, try growing up.
Here are the characters of this DRAMA:
Principles or main characters (in order of significance)
1. Danelle (pronounced Duh-nell)
2. Becky O
4. Stu (a.k.a. Jennifer)
5. Debbie (the understudy to Danelle, she usually isn’t in the DRAMA)
Supporters or suppo...