A) "Too long; didn't read.", meaning a post, article, or anything with words was too long, and whoever used the phrase didn't read it for that reason.
B) Also used by someone who wrote a large posts/article/whatever to show a brief summary of their post as it might be too long.
Guy One: Did you read that book for English class?
Guy two: No, tl;dr.
Guy one: Cake is a form of food that is usually sweet and often baked. Cakes normally combine some kind of flour, a sweetening agent (commonly sugar), a binding agent (generally egg, though gluten or starch are often used by vegetarians and vegans), fats (usually butter, shortening, or margarine, although a fruit purée such as applesauce is sometimes substituted to avoid using fat), a liquid (milk, water or fruit juice), flavors and some form of leavening agent (such as yeast or baking powder), though many cakes lack these ingredients and instead rely on air bubbles in the dough to expand and cause the cake to rise. Cake is often frosted with buttercream or marzipan, and finished with piped borders and crystallized fruit.1
Cake is often the dessert of choice for meals at ceremonial occasions, particularly weddings, anniversaries and birthdays. There are literally millions of cake recipes (some are bread-like and some rich and elaborate) and many are centuries old. Cake making is no longer a complicated procedure; while at one time considerable labor went into cake making (particularly the whisking of egg foams), baking equipment and directions have been simplified that even the most amateur cook may bake a cake.
tl;dr: Cake is a baked, yummy sweet.
The slang term for a person that has B at the beginning of his/her name, normally "his", is seen very common with the "brian" name.
Guy 1: Yo B! What is up my man?
B: Nothing much man!
Guy 1: Man that is hott...
Not an actual psychiatrist (like the professional dr.phill), but someone (preferrably a girl) who gives you very helpful advice, handles all your problems and discusses them with you, and you basically trust them with everything and you won't have to worry about it. She looks out for you, but not in an obvious way. She's there when others aren't. She's helpful yet mysterious, you want to figure out how she came to be this way, but her awesomeness is just too powerful to break through. She doesn't need a college degree or a successful talk show to have her trust and love.
She's just Dr.Philla, i guess.:)
Matt: "My life is messed up. I need advice."
Anthony: "Try talking to someone. I had the same problem, but thanks to Dr.Philla, my life is back on track."
|4.||Balanced B-100 Complex|
1. Great for taking with a lot of water if you feel like partying everyday and never having a hangover.more...
2. This product is a combination of B vitamins used to treat or prevent vitamin deficiency due to poor diet, certain illnesses, alcoholism, or during pregnancy. Vitamins are important building blocks of the body and help keep you in good health. B vitamins include thiamine, riboflavin, niacin/niacinamide, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, folic acid, and pantothenic acid.
3. The B vitamins may be necessary to:
Support and increase the rate of metabolism
Maintain healthy skin, hair and muscle tone
Enhance immune and nervous system function
Promote cell growth and division, including that of the red blood cells that help prevent anemia
Reduce the risk of pancreatic cancer - one of the most lethal forms of cancer - when consumed in food, but not when ingested in vitamin tablet form.
All B vitamins are water-soluble, and are dispersed throughout the body. Most of the B vitamins must be replenished regularly, since any excess is excreted in the urine.
B vitamins have also been hypothesized to improve the symptoms of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
Thiamin (B-1): 100 mg, 6,667%
Riboflavin (B-2): 100 mg, 5,882%
Niacin (B-3): 100 mg, 500%
Vitamin B-6: 100 mg, 5,000%
Folate, Folic Acid, Folacin: 400 mcg, 100%
Vitamin B-12: 100 mcg, 1,667%
Biotin: 100 mcg, 33%
Pantothenic Acid: 100 mg, 1,000%
|5.||Dr. Doom's Proof of Inherent Flaws in Democracy|
Bah! Doom is here to prove that Athens, early Rome, and all three George W.'s (George Washington, George W Bush, and his father) all had their heads on backwards and their eyes twirled toward non-existant gophers.more...
1st Fundemental Flaw: People Are Like Monkeys: they're bananas.
1. Exactly 5 people in any given general election know who any candidates are other than the presidential candidates.
2. Those five people know who other candidates are because they are physically unable to stop watching television, and thus cannot rise and vote anyway.
3. And nobody else cares about local politics.
4. Yet local elections still take a fair turnout. Why? Imagine you walk into a room expecting to eat a hot dog. And so you do. But after eating the hot dog, you turn to find the door locked. You look around and find the room completely white, and so unremarkable that you immediately collapse into explosive boredom, prepared to go insane from sensory deprivation. But wait. There is something you can do. Somebody has left you two check boxes and a pencil. Could be fun to check one of them. OOh! That was fun! Let's do it again! Check! Check! Check! Check! Check! Check!
And that's all the thought that goes into voting for a minor office.
1. Now that we're in a childish fantasy world of escaping madness by checking boxes, let's look at the things in the boxes. There are two methods: pick your favorite color, or go with the funniest sounding wo...
Bitches Over Friends
"Fuck you nigga, you´re a real B.O.F"
PEDIATRICIAN: B.O.O.B.S. are better for your baby than a bottle.
21ST CENTURY MOM: This aint the 1950's bitch. No one has time to Breast Feed. Ever heard of BREAST MILK IN A BOTTLE?