A geek programmer who spents his time in converting everything in the scheme language.
n00b: Hey niggli, what you do tonight?
niggli: I will convert EJB into scheme!!!
n00b: Man, u such a schemer!
1. a refreshing bubbly soft drink that is loaded with jet fuel!
2. the reason why the Beatles changed the name of their epic album to Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.
3. said soft drink company that made a bet and did their best to weasel out of it.
1. I'm a Pepper, he's a Pepper, she's a Pepper, we're a Pepper, would you like to be a Pepper too? Be a Pepper. Drink Dr. Pepper.
2. Dr. Pepper got promoted to Seargeant.
3. Last year I got to listen to the entire Guns N Roses catalog online, including the too-often-delayed long-awaited-and-overdue new album "Chinese Democracy". It's a really good album, it kicks some major ass and has a lot of diversity in the songs. Just don't take so long next time, OK fellas?
After hearing the last track there was a link taking me to "drpepper.com". Dr. Pepper made a bet: if the new GNR album was released last year then EVERYONE in America would get a free drink. There was a time limit window for this, however. You had to hit a link to register in order to get a coupon (to be printed) good for a FREE 20 oz. bottle of Dr. Pepper. I couldn't get ON there! I was on hold FOREVER. Apparently so were many other people. The corporation heads decided to "extend" the time window by a few hours. When I FINALLY got on the desired page there was a message that said that I was too late - the window of opportunity had expired by 15 minutes! Lemme see, we have over 265 million people in the United States so that would mean how many drinks...
Someone who posts lengthy essays on someone else's miserable status, giving them deep, personal information that all of their facebook friends can see. It's quite cheesy.
Some Kid: Wow, my life is over. I CAN'T believe this is happening to me...how did things get this way?
Dr. Facebook: Now, now, just remember that in the grand scheme of things, the blah blah is never gonna blah blah, so if you just blah blah, and follow your heart, all your blah blah will come true.
Observer: wtf who paged Dr. Facebook?
(adj) Something that is so fiendish that it will concoct a scheme to bribe a nation's presiding leader into invading a Middle Eastern nation simply so it can get some reconstruction contracts
That prostitute has been so haliburton ever since she started menstruating!
|5.||EVA Unit 01|
one of the many "EVA" 's in the series Neon Genesis Evangelion. This EVA Unit 01 is piloted by the main character, Shinji. It has a paint scheme consisting of purple, neon green, some orange, and uh.....purple...This EVA also has a "Berserker Mode" which "activates" when the user is rendered unconcious...or is overtaken by extreme amounts of anger, rage, and bad words.
"Is EVA Unit 01 running?" Dr. Ikari asks. "No Sir, EVA Unit 01 is standing still" replies a scientists. ".....Smartass" says Dr. Ikari.
A term used in an incredibly already sketch situation, adding more dramatic effect towards the word sketch.
such as and then sketch-balls man the cops showed up
|7.||Money Distortion Field|
The effects of an amount of money so large that it warps and distorts legal, political, and social systems that get near it. This is analogous to a black hole's gravity well that can force light which normally travels in straight lines to travel in a path that looks curved.
"That Madoff guy generated such a large money distortion field with his Ponzi scheme that he'll never go to jail!"