Origin: a term coined by the South Florida basketball scene but maybe applied to a wider range of usages
Usage: "ai nigga you know i got downs for next game, lemme get that gamecube controller son"
Tyree called downs on the library computer cuz he can't afford his own.
2. To be keen for something.
3. To be friends with someone or to spend time with them. 'Gettin Down' means to fuck them.
4. To have something 'Down Pat' or well perfected.
5. To be in agreeance with someone or something.
"I'm down for some Redman."
2. "Are you down to get a feed?"
3. "I'm pretty down with her."
"I was 'gettin down' with her the other night."
4. "You gotta have your kickflips 'down pat'."
5. "Wanna go for a skate?"
"Yeah, I'm down."
2.all about something, or okay with it
5.duvet, or blanket filled with feathers
2."that billy is down with the ladies"
"you down with seeing a movie?"
"i'm down with it"
3."dude, you know where i can get some down"
4. "my boy went down on me last night"
5. "it's cold, but my down is keeping me warm"