1) A mountain bike company started in 1985 and based out of Colorado. Known for their world class Downhill Racing bikes and the Teal and White team colors. Factory riders include Jared Graves, Damion Smith, and Chris Boice. www.yeticycles.com
2) The Himalayan version of big foot
3) A tall, big and hairy human (applies to both male and female)
1) Holy F**K!!!! Did you see that Yeti 303 just kill that downhill run?
2) A footprint from a Yeti was believed to have been found
3) "Was the yeti that walked in behind us a guy or a girl?"
"I couldn't tell, man"
some one over 40 how still rides a race bike
yep im a downhill racer
A sport. Raced on moutain bikes down a steep hill filled with obsicals such as roots, jumps, stumps , drops and so on. Best sport in the world get out and do it. Commonly raced on full suspension bikes but some hartails are equaly as suited to racing downhill.
I entered that downhill race on sunday
More commonly referred to as "nerdic," it is almost as cool as alpine skiing. There are two disciplines, classic and skate. Both require incredible strength, effort, and perseverance, although less skill than other types of skiing including freestyle, alpine racing, and ski jumping.
A: I have my first nerdic skiing race today, wish me luck!
B: Wow maddd respect dude, that almost as cool as what I'm doing this afternoon, which is going 90 mph to win the downhill.
A: Oh yeah?? I GOT A 5 ON THE AP TEST
Fujiwara Takumi is the main character of a Japanese anime and manga featuring downhill racing with an emphasis on "drift" technique.
You are a very fast man, Fujiwara Takumi
Illegal and now turned professional form of racing in Japan involving two cars chasing each other single file through a twisty course, traditionally mountain roads. If the chase car catches up by the end it wins, if the lead car pulls away it wins. Popularized in the US by the recent "JDM craze" and jdm option videos
I lost the uphill of the touge because of my car's lack of power but won the downhill because of my car's quick, agile handling
The japanese term for Toyota Trueno Gt-Apex. Chassis code is AE86 (the term 86 is not because of its year model but the chassis)
A popular drift car for its light-weight rear wheel drive set up.
Also appears in Initial D. It is a story of a kid named Takumi who delivers tofu at night by taking his father, Bunta's Hachi-roku out. Because of takumi's skill in downhill touge he quickly finds himself in the mountain street racing prefectures of gunma.
Takumi mastered the downhill drifting in Bunta's Hachi-Roku