1. selfishly chooses going out with a guy or gal for a date over doing an activity with friends. Especially when it is one of the friend's birthday.
2. Forgets to do something or be somewhere with his or her friends.
3. does something selfish rather than helping his friends or others.
4. Shows up late to an event.
5. Shows up late and makes everyone else late for an event.
6. does not show up to an event scheduled by friends.
7. eats all of the food without sharing.
8. gets so drunk that he or she becomes belligerent and incomprehensible, and yells profanity in public places.
9. Hogs the microphone at Karaoke.
10. wants to go to places or eat at places only he or she wants to go to.
11. tells his or her friends not to go to an event, but in turn, goes to the event anyway.
Maurice: Wow. Talk about douche-baggery.
2)The act of putting this philosophy into practice.
An accurate way of identifying these Brahs is to know that they abide by the exact opposite set of laws that traditional vampires do:
As opposed to being unable to be exposed to sunlight, they actively seek out said sunlit environments. Because of this, you will not see a pale-skinned DB, but rather notice an brown-orange (termed "Bro-orange" by Crayola).
Also contradictory to vampire dogma, silver or a crucifix does not repel the DB's, as they do vampires. DB's will most often own and wear a silver crucifix, and in extreme cases will wear a silver crucifix overlapping a tattoo of a crucifix, whilst their arm is slung over their main bitch, stage name "Silver".
Also, churches, which provide a place of protection from vampires, hasn't been proven to repel DB's yet; although a DB has never been spotted in a house of God, to date. The best safe haven to run to for protection against DB's is the lower body/legs section of your loca...