1) Verb: When one enjoys both grapes and wine in the same meal, thereby doubling his grape intake.
2) Verb: When a man inserts both his testicles in a woman's vagina, much to her delight.
I certainly did double grape during last night's meal, I am feeling quite full of antioxidants.
I certainly did double grape that woman last night. I am quite certain she is still thinking about my testicles inside her vagina.
|2.||Saturday night ride|
A legal move in amateur wrestling that was originally called the "double grapevine."more...
A Saturday night ride is usually accomplished in these steps:
1) The wrestler takes his opponent to his back, wraps both legs around his opponent's legs, and spreads them out wide.
2) The wrestler on top arches his back and presses his chest and hips down into his opponent in order to hold him down on the mat.
3) The wrestler on top wraps both of his arms around his opponent's arms, or grabs one of his oppponent's arms and wraps his other arm around his opponent's head and pulls it up.
4) With both legs trapped and with his whole body held down, the wrestler on bottom can't do anything to escape. When the wrestler on top holds both his shoulders or shoulder blades down on the mat long enough, the wrestler on bottom is pinned and the other dude wins.
5) If a wrestler does this move well enough, it's not only a guaranteed pin, but also a good way to own and embarrass the other dude, if you want to do that.
Since the Saturday night ride has both wrestlers flat on the mat with their legs and arms wrapped around each other, it often looks like a sex move, hence the name.
The move is also known as the "Saturday night," the "double grapes," the "angel," or the "honeymooner."
foot fetish slang word for a woman's big toe
One of my household duties as resident at Empress Shirley's manor is to worship her bare feet while she is lying down on her oversized double bed which I am privelged to share, and I usually start this task by sucking hard on her grapes before running my tongue on her other toes and down to the soles of her feet.
Carnivo is a cognac-based drink popular in the hip-hop community, easily identifiable by its bright green color. It is comparable to the alcoholic drinks Alize and Hypnotiq.
Description from the Carnivo Web site (www.carnivoxo.com): Carnivo XO is an exclusive blend of award-winning Menuet XO cognac, silky smooth French vodka, and luscious tropical fruit juices. The exquisite cognac in Carnivo XO comes from the Grand Champagne region of France, made with the Ugni Blanc grapes, double distilled and aged to perfection. Every ingredient works in harmoney to create this delicious drink.
Carnivo sippin', Cuban cigar clippin' - Lyric from "Kiss My Black AmEx" by Draft featuring F.R.E.A.K.