“Shooting yourself with dope (heroin) is just less efficient than using a gun.”
“Someone scored some great dope and we smoked all day.”
2. Short for Dopamine, which is a chemical produced within the brain when something good happens. It is the pleasure chemical, that also regulates mood, focus and appetite. High amounts of dopamine, usually attributed to drug use, can induce euphoria.
3. Nickname for many drugs, mainly one's that affect dopaminergic receptors in the brain, AKA ones that release dopamine, such as heroin, meth and even weed. (there are studies to support weed releases dopamine in small amounts, UTFSE)
2. ADHD medications are known to release dope AKA dopamine, allowing for extended periods of focus.
3. Me: Can you hook me up with some dope?
Dealer: Well dope can mean anything, what kind of dope do you want?
Me: Oh just weed, I know that drugs that release a LOT of dopamine are addictive, and I don't want to be a junky.
"Dont be a dick, ye dope!"
"Sure what would that dope know shes as thick as a brick!"
"those Dundalk heads are the dopes of the century"
1. Dope; Use of heroin.
2. Dope; Use of Marijuana.
3. Dope; To say something, someone, or somewhere is intensely amazing & down to earth.
1. Man, I would never do dope. I ain't whack like that.
2. Whoa, this is some dope stuff! Getting me ripped!
3. I can't believe how dope them kids are. They are unstoppable.
Dopamine is a biochemical,and occurs bodies of living things, dopamine is one of the chemicals responsible forrunner's high.
But you can 'take' dope, by consumption of drugs like marujuana,which make you high by raising your dopamine levels.
Though it is possible to get unadulterated dope,it's very difficult, and worth a fortune, and though it won't harm you.
(1. you won't come across it often enough to get very addicted. 2.Addiction is the only recorded bad side-effect, but too much in one go will probebly kill you, anything can, even air.)
It's probebly illegal because it's urgently needed for treatment of patients in hospital.