1. Term used for drugs of abuse, e.g. stimulants (cocaine
--"Kiddie Speed", etc.), opiates (heroin
, etc.), dissociatives (PCP
, benzodiazepines (Valium
, etc). Probably originates from the dopey shit people do when they use large amounts of the above substances.
2. Cool, phat, bad, hip, hot, in, etc. Probably originates from the association of dope (drugs) with being cool and having a good time.
1. I'm seriously fiending for some good dope right now.
2. Damn, that girl looks dope!
People who do not do drugs call Marajuanna Dope.
People who do Marajuanna call Heroin Dope.
Word has also been used to describe how good somthing is.
Don't you be somkin' dope! ( AKA Marajuanna )
OMG, I smoke the green but I don't do dope ( AKA Heroin )
Man that car is dope!
1. adj. cool, nice, awesome
2. noun a drug
1. Yo foo that new stereo system is dope!
2. Yo man you got some dope?
not weed but heroin. only dumbasses call weed dope.
if you shoot dope, you are fucking retarded.
Is a "slang" word for Heroin. Since heroin is 'considered' the lowest form of drug addiction.
(& weed is not dope.)
2. Dope; cool, phat, hot or whatever you call it..
1.I just brought $100 worth of dope from some guy on the corner. 2. Those shoes are dope.
A word that describes something that is extremely cool, such as music, clothes, people, etc.
Ain't nobody dope as me, I'm dressed so fresh so clean...Outkast
heroin, not crack, not powder, but heroin. not marijuana, not meth. but heroin. heroin is the only thing that dope could ever be. people who don't know what dope is are people with very sheltered lives.
I snort it, I can't even think of how done my life will be once I start banging the dope.
Slang form of heroine derived from the high dopamine content which is the basis of heroine.
How long you been doin' dat dope, Mr. Charles?