2. (adj.) intentional mispronunciation of the word "drunk" when used as an adjective because the person saying it, usually a bum, thinks it is humorous
2. When I walked through the Pender dancehall doors, Swain greeted me and said, "Man, Lode brought his bottle o' Old Man tonight; he's gonna be so donk."
Badguy: *surprised* Shouldn't you have a gun out here in the jungle?
Bush-guy: *Drinking beer* I dunneed a gun, mate, I got donk.
Badguy: A donk?
Bush-huy: Yeah, a donk!
Badguy: *thinking "what's a donk"?*
Donk: A DONKKKK!! *throws badguy in the air*
2. (v) To lose a hand of poker to someone who plays an awful hand but somehow gets really lucky and hits their cards.
3. (n) Someone who sucks at their trade.
2. I just got donked to hell when some idiot with Jack high bet into my trip Queens and ran a flush.
3. Reche Caldwell is a donk; he dropped two easy passes that cost the New England Patriots four points and, eventually, the AFC Championship Game.