1. Sexual Intercourse.
2. To be insulted/To inform someone they have been insulted.
1. "Ha! I done her last night, boy I made her scrrreeeammm!"
2."Nah blud you just got doneee!!!"
word of the day: June 02, 2005
1. finished, through, distroyed
2. drunk, high, wasted,
"That car that just exploded...that shit's done"
"Dude, you're done"
1. adj. denoting a state of completedness, Finished.
2. adj. Intoxicated; to be at such a level of intoxication from either drugs
that the person could be described as "finished" for the night. NOTE: describing someone or one's self as being "done
" does not necessarily mean they will actually stop getting more intoxicated or that they are actually "done
3. v. (past tense) sometimes substituted for the word "did
4. v. to have sexual intercourse
5. v. to be insulted in a harsh manner; dissed
6. v. the act of being incriminated and punished; booked
7. n. abbreviation of methadone
, a drug used as a subsitute for heroin (given to addicts to wean them off the H
8. interjection; used in the south of the U.S.A., usually used to defer greater emphasis to a sentance or to imply that the speaker has already imparted this information before; already
1. A word squished in between to others while not really making much sense or much of a difference.
It is usually put in between a noun and a verb. It is commonly used when describing an action.
"I told him not to" becomes:
"I done told him not to."
1) I'm finally done with all of my homework.
2) The pie is done; let's eat!
, Methadose, Amidone, Physeptone, Heptadon)
Comes in 5mg, 10mg, and 40mg tablets.
Also available in liquid form, or dispersable 40mg tablets. (Both only available to nationally accredited
(this definition generally refers to tablets, which is why it is plural; "Dones" and not "Done"... also as stated above, it's really hard to get liquid or dispersable unless via prescription...Also... Pronounced like the word 'BONES' but with a D instead...)
; narcotic analgesic
Usually used for MMT
Treatment); for the maintenance\treatment of addiction
, Dilaudid (hydromorphone
Hydrocodone, synthetic opiate.
Me: Yo mayne, I just got me 200 of dem 10 milli dones. How many yo niggas need?
My Nigga: Oh sheit, lemme hit up the crew and see how many dey down fo and I hitch right back.
Me: Aight, I'ma slang dese dangs pretty quick so get up on it.
My Nigga: Aight mayne, late.
Indicitive of the past tense. The speaker conjugates his or her verbs with 'done' to indicate that an event/action has occured sometime in the past.
I done saw that movie.
I done went to Kmart yesterday.
I done told you not to touch that!