2. adj. Intoxicated; to be at such a level of intoxication from either drugs or alcohol that the person could be described as "finished" for the night. NOTE: describing someone or one's self as being "done" does not necessarily mean they will actually stop getting more intoxicated or that they are actually "done"
3. v. (past tense) sometimes substituted for the word "did".
4. v. to have sexual intercourse
5. v. to be insulted in a harsh manner; dissed(US),slated(UK),cussed(UK)
6. v. the act of being incriminated and punished; booked
7. n. abbreviation of methadone, a drug used as a subsitute for heroin (given to addicts to wean them off the H)
8. interjection; used in the south of the U.S.A., usually used to defer greater emphasis to a sentance or to imply that the speaker has already imparted this information before; already
worker: "yes sir, it's all done and on your desk"
2. guy1: "Dude! you looked fucked!"
guy2: "I been drinking and blazing since noon. I'm Done!"
guy1: "Nah, you aint done... hit this"
3. chef: "it's about time you done some work in this damn kitchen"
4. guy1: "man she is a hottie"
guy2: "yeeaaaaah boy, I done her last night after that house party"
5. guy1: "... and if you come back, i'll beat you like the puny little cocksucker that you are! bitch!!"
guy2: "ooooh, you just got *done* mate!"
6. guy1: "oi, where's jim?"
guy2: "locked up mate. he got done for nicked that old lady's purse"
7. smackhead: "'done aint enough... I need my H!"
8. hick1: "cletus! where's the damn shotgun, I's hungry!"
hick2: "I done told you we a'int got no bullets left!"
(Dolophine, Methadose, Amidone, Physeptone, Heptadon)
Comes in 5mg, 10mg, and 40mg tablets.
Also available in liquid form, or dispersable 40mg tablets. (Both only available to nationally accredited drug-treatment centers.)
(this definition generally refers to tablets, which is why it is plural; "Dones" and not "Done"... also as stated above, it's really hard to get liquid or dispersable unless via prescription...Also... Pronounced like the word 'BONES' but with a D instead...)
Synthetic opioid; narcotic analgesic.
Usually used for MMT (Methadone Maintenance Treatment); for the maintenance\treatment of addiction to opioid drugs. (Heroin, Morphine, Dilaudid (hydromorphone), Hydrocodone, Lorcet, Lortab, PercocetOxyContin, etc, etc... the list is nearly endless)
Though, it is becoming more and more popular for chronic pain relief.
There is a large black-market demand for methadone and other strong painkillers like OxyContin or MS-Contin...
Methadone is relatively cheap to manufacture...(Most people pay only a few dollars for a month supply)
Therefore, USUALLY you can find methadone much cheaper on the black-market than OxyContin.
I usually see 10miligram methadone pills for sale anywhere from $2-$8 a piece, though I have seen them for as little as $0.50 a piece.
40miligram tablets $10-$25 a piece.
If you don't know anything about methadone, don't fuck with it.
Opiate naive people (someone who has never, or rarely, taken painkillers) die all the time from taking only a few pills.
The difference between the effects of 5mg, 10mg, and 40mg is very different; even for those who are not opiate naive.
If you do know anything about methadone, you may find this information useful...
Subject B: "Hellz yeahzzz i gotzz demm donezzz, go on and swing thru!"
Jenny: "I heard that Chad was on them dones again..."
Jim: "I think he is, he fell asleep standing up last night. Also, he let his hand smoke 5 cigarettes."
My Nigga: Oh sheit, lemme hit up the crew and see how many dey down fo and I hitch right back.
Me: Aight, I'ma slang dese dangs pretty quick so get up on it.
My Nigga: Aight mayne, late.