2. drunk, high, wasted,
"Dude, you're done"
2. adj. Intoxicated; to be at such a level of intoxication from either drugs or alcohol that the person could be described as "finished" for the night. NOTE: describing someone or one's self as being "done" does not necessarily mean they will actually stop getting more intoxicated or that they are actually "done"
3. v. (past tense) sometimes substituted for the word "did".
4. v. to have sexual intercourse
5. v. to be insulted in a harsh manner; dissed(US),slated(UK),cussed(UK)
6. v. the act of being incriminated and punished; booked
7. n. abbreviation of methadone, a drug used as a subsitute for heroin (given to addicts to wean them off the H)
8. interjection; used in the south of the U.S.A., usually used to defer greater emphasis to a sentance or to imply that the speaker has already imparted this information before; already
It is usually put in between a noun and a verb. It is commonly used when describing an action.
"I done told him not to."
2) The pie is done; let's eat!
(Dolophine, Methadose, Amidone, Physeptone, Heptadon)
Comes in 5mg, 10mg, and 40mg tablets.
Also available in liquid form, or dispersable 40mg tablets. (Both only available to nationally accredited drug-treatment centers.)
(this definition generally refers to tablets, which is why it is plural; "Dones" and not "Done"... also as stated above, it's really hard to get liquid or dispersable unless via prescription...Also... Pronounced like the word 'BONES' but with a D instead...)
Synthetic opioid; narcotic analgesic.
Usually used for MMT (Methadone Maintenance Treatment); for the maintenance\treatment of addiction to opioid drugs. (Heroin, Morphine, Dilaudid (hydromorphone), Hydrocodone, Lorcet
My Nigga: Oh sheit, lemme hit up the crew and see how many dey down fo and I hitch right back.
Me: Aight, I'ma slang dese dangs pretty quick so get up on it.
My Nigga: Aight mayne, late.