1. n., Peeps who rigorously eschew all forms of mental stimulation, on the feeble premise that either God or evolution will teach us all that we need to know. They may vocally oppose education, and believe that writing is something that only writers do. They sometimes brag about having no sense of size, quantity, or direction.more...
The militantly ignorant rarely read books or even magazines or newspapers, admit that they don't enjoy the fine arts, have a poor sense of history, can't find Nevada or Pakistan on a globe, and avoid watching the news on TV. They don't own library cards or use technology, except as a joke or novelty, believing digital productivity and entertainment to be waning fads, and are easily recognized by holding materials upside down while reading, unless they contain pretty pictures. What informational channels they do expose themselves to through ...
, a balled up piece of toilet paper inserted between the butt cheaks to prevent skid on the undies
jay and silent bob strike back (joint papers (zig-zags) are used in this case) apply the stink nugget to prevent skid.
1. The sprayer with nice-smelling shit that you spray in your bathroom after you take a giant dump. Sometimes the big shits don't smell at all, but you should definitely shit spray your bathroom after a dump for the sake of your roommates, who will then shit spray for you.
2. Basically Febreze, but you probably bought the cheap kind.
3. Can be used as a verb: to shit spray--to spray the shit sprayer.
1. Tom: Bitchfuck Aaron, you forgot to use the shit sprayer. Now my cologne smells like your shit.
Aaron: It's OK, if you get lucky you'll just feel like you're doing anal.
2. Jason, should we buy 1 shit sprayers or 2?
Buy 3, Nick's making chalupas for dinner.
Originating from Lester, this word has evolutionized to mean many things:more...
1. Kid who takes a shower once every week.
2. Person with mushroom haircut that is infested with lice.
3. Person with peeling skin, especially on the hands.
4. A duct tape addict. Lest-pests love to put duct tape on anything, including:
and many other things that get broken or ripped.
5. Someone who wears the same shirt for 10 years, including clothing items such as a mickey mouse jacket and a green sweatsuit with a black stipe along the side. After recieveing a sticker Lest-pests will stick it on their shirt for extended periods of time without chaning or washing the shirt.
6. Smell extremely bad
7. Do not grow higher than 4 feet tall and is extremely afraid of any wet substance ie: Shower, rain, sponge, sink etc.
8. For self-defence Lest-pests will use a fighting technique which involves lifting your leg up, turning body to the side and slapping with their forward hand.
9. Tend to be social outcasts and are hard to get rid of, thus the "pest", but when they do make friends they tend to be ed-tards.
10. Like to be in pictures where they try to look cool and point at the camera like a gun.
A special sounding-fart created when flatulence is released shortly after or during use of a shower, bath, or pool. Due to the moist areas involve, the air passing through creates a gross noise similar to a duck's quack.
Tim: "Hey, is Johnathan out of the shower yet? I really need to use the bathroom."
Peter: "I'm not sure, but judging by the duck farts I heard in there, you don't want to use it right now."
The heinous smell that lingers long after flushing a shit.
Don't let Andrew use the bathroom, last time his chocolate ghost took over the whole apartment
|7.||New Baby Smell|
That wonderful smell that can only be found on newborn babies. Can be described as a milky smell, a baby powder smell, or the smell of unused diapers.
Never used in a negative way, and commonly used by groups of women surrounding a new mom.
The smell sticks with you after holding a new baby, and makes you want a baby of your own. (Which is why men don't use the term too often.)
Kara: Oh, she's so cute, can I hold her?
Kara: *gush* Ohhh, she has that new baby smell.
Maria: It makes you just want to eat her up, right?
Kara: Ahh, I want a baby so I can smell like this all the time...
Henry: I'm just gonna get out of here..... *vanishes*
Maria: You boyfriend must not like kids, Kara.