1. extreme tubing in which you have to lean violently on the other person in your single tube.
2. to be fingered or given a hand job at the pines.
3. becca's sex noise.
5. the best word ever!
1. we had to doh on that corner to stay on the tube.
2. i am totally getting dohed tonight at the pines.
3. uh uh uh uh DOH!
4. we were totally dohing in the camper it was a rockin.
a) A Gen-X colloquialism conveying an overall feeling of frustration.
b) Used to express a feeling one has after realizing they have been tricked, misled, scammed, swindled, etc..
c) Used to boast or chide the victim of such tomfoolery
d) Coined by the animated sitcom character Homer Simpson in the mid to late eighties, "Doh" is similar to other one word, one syllable explicatives in that it is a quick and succinct summary of one's aggravation, but differs in that it was an accepted substitute to similarly censored words.
1. The word commonly used by the character homer simpson of the simpsons. Used when done something idiotic.
A = "I sold the car for 22 dollars"
B = "It was a BMW!!!"
A = "DOH!"
1. An expression of grief or anger, derived from the realization of an idiotic act or mistake.
2.An expression of whoa.
"Why aren't you wearing any pants Simpson?"
Derived from Homer Simpson, this word is used to express frustration, or when you realise you've just done something incredibly stupid.
Guy 1:Have you ever seen a BMW?
Guy 2:Hell yes!
Guy 1:Have you ever touched a BMW?
Guy 2:I think so, yeah.
Guy 1:Have you ever licked a BMW?
Guy 2:No, but I wish I could.
Guy 1: BMW stands for Black Mans Willy.
Guy 2: DOH!!!!!!!
doh is jamaican slang for 'isn't it so?'
you nuh like me, doh?
All above definitions accepted, but the ORIGIN of the word is in the mid sixties in England. Peter Glaze in the BBC childrens' tv show "Crackerjack" coined this word first.
I forgot to remember. Doh!
The word used when you do something stupid, most comonly if your an old man at Save Mart.
Cashier: That will be 6.50
Old Man: DOH! I only have 4.70! Don't you hate when that happens?