A place inhabited by black people (see also: ghetto); A ghetto; Any dirty location; Malibu Apartments in Tampa, Florida; The University of South Florida; Any place where hot messes occur; The White House when Obama takes office; Any place where one is uncomfortable, annoyed, angered, in danger, or can be attacked in the form of rape, murder, burglary, robbery, mugging, and gang bang; Any place where a gun is present (see also: University Gun & Pawn, Fletcher Avenue, Tampa, FL)
There are so many roids in this roidtrap.
I can't wait to get out of this roidtrap.
This place is a roach infested roidtrap.
This is a roidtrap hot mess.
I feel like a roidtrap. (can be used as an adjective)
I only go to this roidtrap for my purple drank.
Jerk Hut is such a roid trap.
Popeyes Chicken is a roidtrap.
I love that roidtrap Carver City.
|2.||New York Yankees|
1 Wild Card 43 Division Titlesmore...
40 Pennants(I count 1994 because they had the best record so back when there wasnt a playoff; best record determined who won the pennant).
26 World Championships
The greatest team ever not just in baseball but in every sport. 110 titles total. The cream of the crop. A team that has been great long before free agency.
They lost to Boston in 2004, but after beating them year after year and decade after decade, the sox were due to win at least once. And it wasnt like the Yanks had Clemens, Pettite, Wells, Soriano, or even Giambi, where as the Red Sox lost no one from 2003 and also added Schilling in a trade for no one and also Foulke(which by the way the sox have a 127 million dollar payroll, so I wouldnt bitch about just the Yanks).And who the Yanks had to replace all those great pitchers were either injured or inexperienced. So I look at the Yanks/Sox series of 2004 like when the Knicks finally beat the bulls in 94 to go to the finals: They did it when Jordan didnt play so basically when the talent left the team. So they didnt really do it when it counted or the sox would of done it in 2003.
But anyways the legacy of the Yanks is forever in stone as sports icons. The truest of champs and forever the team that is either loved or hated. Either way the Yankees put buts in the seats and that people is great for baseball. Long live the Evil Empire! If you haters want some, come get some! Oh and for you bitches ...
A total douche bag who is from (typically) new york. They are rude people and all they give a shit about is money. They could care less about anything important in this world except from themselves and they aren't important at all considering NY is so full of these pricks that if one dies theres always a backup for his sorry ass.
1. Yankees hate the south from birth for no reason at all but they move down here and bother us all with their stuck-up asses and act like they all of a sudden own the place.
2. You can never have fun with a yankee because they are such uptight sons of bitches that anything you try to do with them besides watch a mafia movie or argue with them about stupid shit like how southerners are such rednecks they will always complain about something, even the tiniest thing.
3. Yankees are known for their repulsive attitudes and characteristics such as bitching about stuff that should not be bitched about.
4. a typical yank will try to cause a problem with anybody for no reason at all, especially a southerner.
5. Yankees are hypocritical people.
1. A yankee family just moves into a southern Georgia neighborhood, father and mother are lawyers and kids are typical yankee kids, who play video games and watch mafia movies all day spoiled as hell who have never been outdoors. At first site of anybody outdoors they consider them a 'dirty redneck' and they consider anybody who doesn't take a shower 3 times a day a dirty person. They criticize everybody in the neighborhood for not having perfect 50 dollar haircuts and almost despise daily clothing (jeans and a white shirt) and consider anybody who doesn't wear a 3 piece suit every day an unemployed or low-class redneck.more...
2. Hey man come back out here let me show you my garden. Yankee: "Man I don't wanna get my new shoes dirty even tho I got 12 other pairs at home and buy more every week for no fucking reason at all".
A yankee family at the beach. "Yo pop check out this wata, its all salty and shit I ain't gettin in dis fuckin wata, this shit is freezin."
3. A bunch of yankees had their phone line knocked out because of a thunderstorm. In NY where they belong they would go 'oh powers out again' because it always happens in that big cesspool of douchebags they call nyc but in the south they will automatically go crazy and blame it on the stupid redneck engineers and how they don't know how to properly construct phone lines. They will talk as if they could do it themselves but the first thing they do is pick up their cell phones and call the phone company cursing t...
Any one of the million or so neat neck-tie New York or London or San Fran bankers, traders, and/or financial types who troll otherwise hipster, posh bars or clubs claiming to actually be interested in art, culture, and the human condition when hitting on women otherwise way out of their league but for their singular monetary standing.
Usually spawned from ivy league Universities.
Attractive Girl #1: I love that film, can't believe it's been so long since I've seen it.
Attractive Girl #2: It was on IFC last night, I didn't even know I got the channel.
Wanker Banker: As much as I agree, I still think the book was better.
Attractive Girl #2: It's a documentary, ass.
(Wanker Banker shrugs, pretends to see some friends, angles towards the bar)
Attractive Girl #1: Fucking wank-bank.
Simone: What're they gonna do?
Marlene: I dunno, go back to her place.
Wanker-banker: My flat's not far from here, has a terrace with a view of the city.
Simon: Good for you.
Wanker Banker: I'm just sayin'-
Marlene: Dear gawd, this is the worst night of my life. We officially look like coke whores. Why else would a wanker banker assume he and his cheese dick button down could summon us to his apartment via cuff links and slacks ?
Simone: What a fucktard.
|5.||My Chemical Romance|
My Chemical Romance is a New Jersey band that was started by vocalist Gerard Way and after the 9/11 attacks. Before that, Gerard was working as a comic book artist in New York, but he didn't feel like his job was helping anyone. He wanted to reach out to people. 9/11 spurred him into action and it was also his inspiration for the song "Skylines and Turnstiles". He got in contact with his friend Matt Pelissier (drummer) and began running songs. Later he called up guitarist Ray Toro and asked for him to play. They still needed a bass though, so Gerard asked his brother Mikey Way if he would learn bass so he could be in the band. Frank Iero became a later addition (former lead guitar and vocals for the New Jersey band, Pencey Prep). Matt later left the group in 2004 and was replaced by Bob Bryar, the tech man touring with The Used
1) From the Italian Verb - Guidare - to drivemore...
2) Conjegation of italian word *to drive* meaning I drive...Io guido
3) A Name represanting Gill in Italian. Male name
3) A sterotypical version of the italian american. Guidos are supposedly all italian when They have never been to the country in there entire life. They presumme that they are "the ####, gee" when they look like "####..gee?"
1) Are Italian American residing predominatly in New York or New Jersey.
2)Cannot speak proper english and immitate a terriable new york accent ( I am a New Yorker from the Bronx and I don't talk like that!!!)
3) Most likely have never been to Italy. And if they have, have most likely been to the South ( such as Palermo and Calabria)
4) Believe they know everything about italy when they dont!.( and if you are a guido going "pfff!" at this...then tell me, who is Coismo di Medici...and Petrarco? )
5) Think they can speak Italian when all they know are words from their grandmother ( a.k.a La Nonna) who came from south italy and speaks a regional dialect. ( If you are a guido and still denying it.....alhora, dimmi che cosa dico adesso é voglio vedere che cosa scriverái....eh? cosa vuoi dirmi?? Solo "talia la peciuota??" col tuo dialetto schifoso siciliano??? BAAAA! )
6) Think People in Italy act the way they act...hell no! They are very cultured!!!! And I am proud to say that I grew up under that influence and not some "yo, look at me lets hit the club"
7) Only ...
|7.||I Love Lucy|
I Love Lucy is a television sitcom that aired in the 1950s. During that time, it was the most popular American sitcom. It starred comedienne Lucille Ball, her husband Desi Arnaz, Vivian Vance and William Frawley. The series ran from October 15, 1951 to May 6, 1957 on CBS (180 episodes, including the "lost" Christmas episode). This show was ranked #2 on TV Guide's top 50 greatest shows of all time in 2002, behind Seinfeld and ahead of The Honeymooners. The program was filmed at Desilu, the production studio jointly owned by Ball and Arnaz.more...
The sitcom was based on a radio show starring Lucille Ball and Richard Denning called My Favorite Husband. Denning was enthusiastic to continue his role as Ball's husband, but Ball wanted her real-life husband, Cuban-born musician Desi Arnaz, to play her onscreen spouse. Studio heads were worried that American audiences would not find such a "mixed marriage" to be believable, and were concerned about Arnaz's heavy Cuban accent. But Ball was adamant, and they were eager to have her in the part. To help sway their decision, Ball and Arnaz put together a vaudeville act featuring his music and her comedy, which was well received in several cities. In the end, CBS agreed, but refused to let Desi Arnaz's role be part of the show's title (as in "Lucy and Ricky"). After lengthy negotiations, Arnaz relented and agreed to "I Love Lucy", reasoning that the "I" would be his part.
Arnaz persuaded Karl Freund, cinematographer of Fritz Lang's Metropol...