look up any word, like ratchet:
To attempt to prevent the contents of your cuppa from leaking by putting two lids on it in a V-formation, resembling the head of a Dalek.
Why do they always have those little pinholes in the coffee cup lids? I always do the Dalek on my cup so it doesn't spill when I take it to work!
by pentozali April 24, 2007

Words related to do the Dalek

adric cuppa cybermen dalek doctor who exterminate! the doctor