(n.) A unruly street demonstration or band of vandalizing miscreants composed of supporters or fans of not the losers, but instead the winners of a political contest or athletic event.
The phenomenon which frequently follows a Laker victory at the Staples Center.
NEWSCASTER: Thousands of dollars in damage and several arrests tonight after Lakers fans celebrating the basketball team's win went out of control and began trashing cars, smashing windows, and pummeling innocent bystanders.
This newest "victor-riot" is the latest in a string of disturbances area police have had to put down.
CITIZEN: These "victor-riots" have got to stop. If their team wins, they cause trouble. If their team loses, they raise hell too. It's a lose-lose. Think of the children!
December 24, 2012 Urban Word of the Day
when a Christmas party gets out of control, and the cops are called
It was all Merry Christmas and Peace on Earth ‘til the fight broke-out and, next thing I knew, it was Police Navidad.
1. Someone who participates in a violent disturbance of the peace.
2. belgian drum & bass dj.
a shooting occurred during a riot at the plant when police tangled with the rioteers.
1. An acknowledgment of parting, ending a phone call or e-mail, similar to goodbye. Often used with "out."
2. A greeting, similar to hello.
3. An expression of non-violent wishes or intention.
4. Term used to describe sections of anti-war movement.
5. Noun. Used to describe the presence of The absence of violence, disruption, or disturbance.
1. A'ight, see ya. Peace. Peaceout.
2. Peace. Please leave a message...
3. Peace, my friend. Increase the peace. It's time for peace.
4. The peace movement is against (the) war.
5. ... gotta have peace of mind.
1. A group of people who are involve in a violent disturbance of the peace.
You can tell who are the rioteers and the police by the uniforms that they wear
Caffufle: To fight or brawl. A disturbance of the peace. To beat someone in a caffufley kind of way
There was a loud caffufle inside the pub.
1. The penal code for disturbing the peace. Refers to the sound of bass from stereos.
2. Refering to an analogue synthesiser called a Roland TR-808 used in many 80's tunes.
3. At times a reference to Hawaii's area code: 808.
"I'm back with an 808 'cause I'm bossy" - "Bossy" by Kelis
"Drop that 808/The walls begin to shake/It's too much for the club to take" - "ERFQUAKE" by Family Force 5