look up any word, like crust punk:
A device (typically a large cardboard square), used as a fan of sorts, to dissipate a noxious cloud of fart-gas. The intentional misspelling "disapater" is preferred (as opposed to "dissipater") as it refers to the original article, circa 1996.
Dude, Steve ripped another one - quick, hand me the Disapater!
by turrican October 22, 2007

Words related to disapater

disapate dissipate fan fart smelly