A place that is very awful.
My Grandmother's house in New York
is dirty hell.
synonimous with "damn it," used to express consternation, displeasure, and frustration alike
"Hey Shaquanda, there is sand all over your sheets."
Shaquanda: "Dirty hell."
More effective if there is a notable pause between the words.
"you expect me to stick my face in that dirty hell!?!"
1. An interjection showing surprised consternation. A derivation of the term "bloody hell" by those not wanting to sound British.
2. A small town in Maine, USA, but you can't get there from here.
3. NYC subway system.
1. "Awe, dirty hell! Who didn't curb their dog?!"
2. "Down the road a bit, and go to dirty hell."
3. He made his living playing his intrument in dirty hell.
a nasty place to be. ones fear of real english, also easy to get by with when using with other words of jest, such as shit
WHAT THE DIRTY HELL IS THAT SHIT !!!! or THAT SHIT IS THE DIRTY HELL !!!