Top Definition
a word commonly used in the place of the word you mean when you cannot think of what that word is off the top of your head.
while looking at the television remote; "when you get up, pass me the dillzniche"
#thing #that #niche #pass #item
by Lance-a-lot April 07, 2007
5 Words related to dillzniche
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.